Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 13 Jan 22, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
PinkPrincess
I want to go now!

Vaccine Passport Booster

Can anyone help me understand the new vaccine passport rules that come into force in France on the 15th?

I’m so confused. It’s going to be changed that everyone over 18 will require a booster to keep the pass valid from what I understand. But I’ve only had 2 doses and not eligible for my booster until the end of February. Second dose was in November so am I still within the 7 month window for that one to keep the pass valid? Even though it’s not a “booster” it’s just a second dose?
PinkPrincess is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

You only need a booster if you’re 7 months passed your 2nd dose.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

I've read today that from February 15th it changes to needing a booster within 4 months for everyone over 16. Just as we were getting hopefully for our May half term trip, I don't want to rush ds17 booster and would prefer to wait nearer the 6 months mark. Obviously ds12 isn't eligible for a booster.
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jdndt View Post
I've read today that from February 15th it changes to needing a booster within 4 months for everyone over 16. Just as we were getting hopefully for our May half term trip, I don't want to rush ds17 booster and would prefer to wait nearer the 6 months mark. Obviously ds12 isn't eligible for a booster.
That’s correct about the 4 month rule starting in February. Luckily me and DH have had our boosters so I just need to update the french app before we go as they need refreshing every 30 days
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Latics View Post
That’s correct about the 4 month rule starting in February. Luckily me and DH have had our boosters so I just need to update the french app before we go as they need refreshing every 30 days
Myself, dh and ds19 (not coming as he's away at university) are all boostered but ds17 will only just be eligible for a booster and ds 12 won't be eligible for a booster at all so it puts our May half term holiday in doubt.
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 22, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
susikat
Earning More Ears

Hi am a little confused with is all too , so my daughter going end Jan and only got her 2 nd jab last week, dies this mean she still needs to test every 24 hours to get into parks ? And someone mentioned updating the french app, what is this please and how do i get it ? Many thanks
susikat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 22, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by susikat View Post
Hi am a little confused with is all too , so my daughter going end Jan and only got her 2 nd jab last week, dies this mean she still needs to test every 24 hours to get into parks ? And someone mentioned updating the french app, what is this please and how do i get it ? Many thanks
Thanks for asking this Susikat, my outstanding queries too!
Going Feb HT with DD14 who is double vaccinated since December
I’ve looked back thru previous threads but just making me more confused as requirements changing again February?
Thanks
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

It’s so confusing. By the time I go in late August I’ll be 9 months past booster so who knows what will be required then. My then 14 year old will be 8th month passed her 2nd jab so would she still be allowed in as we aren’t boosters this age group. I’m trying not to think about it as it’s months away & anything could happen!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post

We will all be well past four months for our booster when we go in May where is that information please?

ETA ok so I found the info, as most of the country had our boosters before Christmas, is this going to exclude most of us from visiting France in the summer?

Edited at 06:37 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
barcn
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
We will all be well past four months for our booster when we go in May where is that information please?

ETA ok so I found the info, as most of the country had our boosters before Christmas, is this going to exclude most of us from visiting France in the summer?
We will be in a similar situation. It's not yet clear whether this is a "one-off" (perhaps to encourage the French to get boosted?), or whether it will be a continuing requirement. If it's continuous then that would suggest the French will need to be having boosters every 4 months and I'm not sure that's really going to happen or whether indeed that is the intention. The change from 7 months to 4 months may have come because France changed it's booster guidance to 3 months after second jab from the original 6 months after second jab - giving people a month's grace to get the booster before their Health pass became invalid
barcn is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List