Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 18 Jan 22, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

supermarkets near emerald island

hello ! been a few years since i’ve been to orlando , will be staying in emerald island , am i right thinking there’s a new big target or walmart next door ?

My heart belongs to uncle Walt
Orlando/Paris/Cali/HongKong/Tokyo ✔️
Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

There is a Target at Rolling Oaks so it close loads of restaurants there too as well as the other eateries at Margaritaville and the Walmart from hell at the top of Old Lake Wilson Road it’s actually an ok Walmart it’s just a terrible car park to get out of and back on to the 192
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Beachgirl71
Proud to wear my Ears

I believe you are staying fairly close to me (Encantada) and I suggest to all of our guests to use this Walmart instead of the "Walmart from hell"
550 Rt. 27 near Cagan's Crossing. Its generally a quiet drive and a much less crowded store!
Beachgirl71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

If you just want a supermarket, there is also Publix at Orange Lake across from Target or Aldi and another Publix at Summer Lake abit further West on 192 near the junction with 27.
Old 19 Jan 22, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

great info ! i’m thank you everyone , Walmart from hell sounds like a pass for me 😂

My heart belongs to uncle Walt
Orlando/Paris/Cali/HongKong/Tokyo ✔️
Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 03:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Honestly it’s an ok Walmart but totally geared at tourists and it’s always rammed and more expensive than Cagans and Bass lake at the other end of the 192
It’s just the car park and getting out don’t visit around 4 4/30 as everyone coming out of Disney is in or after the fireworks at Disney in less you’ve got pads and a Helmet and play left tackle fore the Bucks
And defo you should do once you never know you might make the people of Walmart on you tube if you are doing the theme park shuffle ( that auto pilot you need milk etc after long day ) bedraggled cause you got soaked on the rapids or the thunder storm
Be honest you can’t wait the pain will be worth it just to get back
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List