Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 21, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Megan will be going crazy. You can see it now.

Megan: “what the hell were you thinking?” “I’ve told you not to put your foot in it” “this in not England, this place is way more important”

Harry: “Yes Megan, no Megan, sorry Megan”

Them Yanks don’t like people telling them their constitution is bonkers, even if parts are.
Old 17 May 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

It's getting harder to see how H could ever return to senior royalty, the more bridges he burns. I was happy for Invictus H to represent the UK to that extent; I'm less keen on the idea of recent H reflecting on us.

In the early days, I honestly thought that H&M would be great at doing more of what H had done with Invictus: uplift and encourage others in positive and creative ways. I know it's a cliché, but 'lead from behind, not from in front'! Instead, they seem to want to hit out at a world that 'hurt' them; get it to say sorry and tell it what to do next.

They could probably influence change in the ways they claim to want for others - if they made it less about themselves (in such overt ways) and treaded way more gently.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

He will have more of a difficult time when she has had enough of him and sends him packing. She has everything her own way and she wants the look at me attention .
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
Megan will be going crazy. You can see it now.

Megan: “what the hell were you thinking?” “I’ve told you not to put your foot in it” “this in not England, this place is way more important”

Harry: “Yes Megan, no Megan, sorry Megan”

Them Yanks don’t like people telling them their constitution is bonkers, even if parts are.
I most certainly don't think his comments about the first amendment are going to go down well if there is any truth in the reports that Meghan is interested in running for presidency ? - imagine that little gem being dragged out on every campaign trail.
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinks2014 View Post
He will have more of a difficult time when she has had enough of him and sends him packing. She has everything her own way and she wants the look at me attention .
And the children. Baby no2 will be a U S citizen so he will have little chance of custody. There will also be troubles over Tax in the near future as he is now living permanently in the US, his UK wealth may be taxable (I’m sure someone else will know more on this).
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

The 1st Amdt seems much more complex than I had any idea. I've been researching it a little. I'm just scratching the surface of it, but enough to see that for H, who doesn't know much about it either, to say it's bonkers seems, well, bonkers!

If his motivation comes from personal experience and the mistruths he alleges have been spread about him through the press, he's now out there doing to other people pretty much what he complains has been done to him. He's speaking for and about them, singularly and collectively, in negative and undermining (and maybe even untrue) ways, without them having much, if any, say/ recourse, in return.

He could use his experiences, but as part of educating himself first, before trying to educate everyone else.

I know some people don't understand why his and M's actions bother others of us. ...It's precisely because they are trying to be powerful, global influencers. We 'should' challenge people who desire this level of influence over us.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 02:20 PM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Feebee2 View Post
Out of his depth.
He does seem to be. On a very personal level, his family must be very worried about him.

Old 17 May 21, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

I agree that his comments seem unwise, but under the 1st amendment wouldn't it cover the person's right to criticise the 1st amendment?
Old 17 May 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
I agree that his comments seem unwise, but under the 1st amendment wouldn't it cover the person's right to criticise the 1st amendment?
Hi TC!

Sharp point, as always! (Missing your puns, lately, by the way.)

It's what he's trying to influence by saying it (and generally), I think.

It's such a tangled web.

Old 17 May 21, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

No worries in a few years, he will be divorced, back in the Royal Fold and he will still be trying to convince the world... Charles is his dad.

Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread