Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jan 22, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Incarniac
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I’m on O2 contract with inclusive Travel Inclusive Zone (which is included free for contracts 30GB or more, except 30 day SIM only contracts). O2 is the only one of the main providers that do not (yet) charge for roaming on new contracts (as long as your plan includes inclusive travel zone to cover the US).
Incarniac is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
baz
Getting Excited

baz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another vote for EE as the £10 per month has a huge 50GB fair use policy, generally though the coverage should be the same between Three and EE as I believe they mostly both use T-Mobile as there roaming partner.
baz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
baz
Getting Excited

baz's Reviews
Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
Thank you for this
We have been with three since the very beginning , but had a nightmare with them in the USA in December ,for both of us .
Good to know there is a handy backup.
Mind me asking what problems you had as can't decide if to get kids a Three Payg or T-Mobile eSim for the month.

Thanks
baz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs_Taz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pchivvy View Post
I swapped to a new phone and contract on three and they maintained the no charge status on my account. I was expecting to leave as I had found a good deal but they sorted me out so ended up staying.
My three contract is up next month so I was going to move, did you ring them to ask for free roaming to be left on?

Thanks

Louise
Old 19 Jan 22, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by baz View Post
Another vote for EE as the £10 per month has a huge 50GB fair use policy, generally though the coverage should be the same between Three and EE as I believe they mostly both use T-Mobile as there roaming partner.
Is this a “bolt on” to a regular monthly contract? I have a company mobile that is an EE phone so I may be able to just use that if it’s an easy add on.
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
baz
Getting Excited

baz's Reviews
Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
Is this a “bolt on” to a regular monthly contract? I have a company mobile that is an EE phone so I may be able to just use that if it’s an easy add on.
Hi

Yep can be added on a monthly basis, well on individual accounts, sure business also.

You can use for free if your on smart contract which has free (well inclusive) add-ons.

Cheers

ee/help/help-new/offer...m-further-pass
Old 19 Jan 22, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by baz View Post
Hi

Yep can be added on a monthly basis, well on individual accounts, sure business also.

You can use for free if your on smart contract which has free (well inclusive) add-ons.

Cheers

ee/help/help-new/offer...m-further-pass
Does this apply to new contracts or new monthly rolling?

I'm with Sky at the moment on a monthly rolling and with going to America twice this year I was planning on switching to Three for 12 months, but now that's changing to £6 a day if I can switch to EE and pay the £10 a month extra to use my data in the States I'd rather do that.
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

We're also on EE and will be paying the £10 for 30 days and it will just use our data/allowance on our plan x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I was planning on upgrading my Vodafone package for our trips then downgrading on return.

I chatted online with Vodafone to confirm I could do that and was told you need to upgrade for a minimum of 14 days before returning to original plan.

Happened to pass a Vodafone store today so popped in and asked and was told they don’t allow you to downgrade.

Just looked online and it clearly states that if you upgrade you have 14 days to revert to a lower cost plan.

Glad I asked in store as it seems I was given incorrect information over chat.

So now back to the drawing board, I’ve no idea what would be the best option now.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List