Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Dec 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A great day aside from overhead locker stealers and some great food and cocktails. I've never seen Orlando airport look that empty, what a pleasure compared to the usual scrum.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great day, your meal looked lovely

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
My god that must be a record for getting through MCO security that quickly!
Oh I am always ‘that’ one taking an age getting my cabin case in the overhead lockers. Jim goes nuts at me every time telling me off for not just having a handbag but, you know, I need to transport my newly acquired Starbucks mugs somehow 😂
It must be so nice being so familiar with a city you can just take it at your own pace and return to your favourite places.
Lovely that you saw the same artist, I remember you buying a print from him before. Was he the one that draws the blue dogs?
Dinner looks good, I love both steak and a rack of lamb!
Not so sure about that green cocktail though 😳
A great day overall!
The advantage of being so short is I can barely reach up to those cabins so its rarely a problem for me
We do feel like its a second( or third after Orlando) home.
He paints the Stroll - the rabbit head paintings. We like the story that goes with them. They are not to everyone's taste though - very different.
Orleans Grapevine never lets us down. Love it there

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
It would be GREAT if you could. We had a quick look online and it looked quite geared to younger people than me listening to banging beats

I told Jon (DH) you liked it and there was rock music so therefore we would like it too
I uploaded to insta in the end - we always like Bourbon Heat - we tend to go early afternoon when its less crowded .

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
A great day aside from overhead locker stealers and some great food and cocktails. I've never seen Orlando airport look that empty, what a pleasure compared to the usual scrum.
We fair breezed through MCO, unheard of !

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great day, your meal looked lovely
Thank you - it was a great day
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Very smoothly done at the airport, although I've seen better breakfasts I thought you looked very elegant in your red dress and big hat for travelling... thank goodness it wasn't you who had to wrestle with the luggage for overhead bin space

Lovely day around NOLA, it does sound very hot for wandering though. Nice little bars around to break it up though and your pool time sounds refreshing.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Very smoothly done at the airport, although I've seen better breakfasts I thought you looked very elegant in your red dress and big hat for travelling... thank goodness it wasn't you who had to wrestle with the luggage for overhead bin space

Lovely day around NOLA, it does sound very hot for wandering though. Nice little bars around to break it up though and your pool time sounds refreshing.
Ha ha breakfast was a bit poor wasn’t it.
These internal flights. They are great but boarding and storage are always a bit of bun fight

New Orleans was super hot. Way hotter than we expected. Thank goodness for cocktails
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Finally getting chance to catch up with all of these

What a lovely day.

I panic so much about the clogging up the aisle too but at least you got sorted. I had to laugh at your view but as you say at least it wasn't too warm in the room as there was no sunlight. Such a shame the Pecan Pie let lunch down but looks like dinner certainly made up from it (about from the other customer!) X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Finally getting chance to catch up with all of these

What a lovely day.

I panic so much about the clogging up the aisle too but at least you got sorted. I had to laugh at your view but as you say at least it wasn't too warm in the room as there was no sunlight. Such a shame the Pecan Pie let lunch down but looks like dinner certainly made up from it (about from the other customer!) X
Hello

We had such a run of rubbish views this trip
At least we laughed about it.
We had such lovely food for our whole stay in NOLA
Old 15 Feb 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
At least the rubbish room view meant you were nice and cool.

Meal looked delicious

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
At least the rubbish room view meant you were nice and cool.

Meal looked delicious
Ha, yes, there was that positive.
I think this was up there in our top meals of the trip... just edged out by Savannah . It really is a fab little place. The food never fails us