Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Feb 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Great - ADR day tomorrow and the website is down!

What’s going on with the Disney website? It’s our ADR day tomorrow and the website is down after behaving itself for a while. Really annoyed they can’t keep a website working with all the money they have raking in!

Rant over x
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Call them it can often be quicker even when the website is behaving
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

It’s been terribly up and down for days now! Wish they would sort it out
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Call them it can often be quicker even when the website is behaving
I know I can call but tbh want to do it all online so I can be indecisive and take time to get what I want! I like to see what I’m doing rather than other people doing it for me and I can’t see it. Strange but true!
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lu Lu View Post
I know I can call but tbh want to do it all online so I can be indecisive and take time to get what I want! I like to see what I’m doing rather than other people doing it for me and I can’t see it. Strange but true!
I’m with you on this.. I like to give it a couple of seconds of consideration first
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Amy1989
Imagineer

Mobile

I heard even if you call their systems down to
Amy1989 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AmyP1989 View Post
I heard even if you call their systems down to
Jeez, they need a serious overhaul of their systems
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

I agree, we had to call for CRT as we wanted to pay with dining credits, but I said to DH that I was glad we could do the others online. If they don’t have the exact time you want, it’s so much easier to actually see all the earlier and later times they do have, and then have the freedom to check how it affects your other plans before making a decision. I know they’d wait for me to do that on the phone, but I’d still feel under pressure to make a choice.

Fingers crossed the system is just down while they fix it, and there will be a lovely smooth ADR day for you tomorrow! It’s our last of five ADR days (for a 15 day stay) so it would be nice to actually have everything working for once!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post

What’s going on with the Disney website? It’s our ADR day tomorrow and the website is down after behaving itself for a while. Really annoyed they can’t keep a website working with all the money they have raking in!

Rant over x
MDE has been hugely problematic for the last few weeks. Hopefully it will behave when it is your booking time, I wouldn’t want to do it over the phone either. It was my fastpass day last week and I was concerned but it worked ok on app and on website.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Well I managed to get most of what I wanted through having me and DS on 2 different computers! We had to be a bit flexible with some plans to get Ohana earlier but happy with being able to get what we wanted on the whole.

Couldn't get Paradiso 37 strangely but booked Chef Arts instead. Currently on phone trying to book Hoop Dee Doo as couldn't do that online using dining plan credits.