Notices

Old 9 Jul 13, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
dringster
slightly serious Dibber

dringster's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Clearly a Fantasy October 2013 2nd Pre-Trip

Ok, so here goes nothing...I have never wrote a trip report and we've been to Disney 4 times, Paris was the 1st followed by 3 further once in a lifetime trips to Orlando!

The Cast

So, I suppose I had better explain who the 'we' are! Our friends know us lovingly as The Dringles, make of that what you wish!

I'm Zoe (3#), the Disney obsessed one, the one who doesn't let anyone eat until its been photographed and the one who drags everyone round to every available Photopass opportunity:-

My husband is Nath (37) he's not writing this so no poetic licence with his age ! Nath loves going at Halloween and see the parks decorated. His favourite ride is E.T

Our 3 daughters are Mia (16), Neeve (12) and Martha (4) aka the too many wine's baby :-)

Mia (above) is a totally into coasters, she loves the Hulk and Space Mountain. She also thought she was going to Hogwarts until she was about 10, so as you can imagine she is right at home in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter:-

Neeve also loves the big rides, the first ride she went on last year was Dragon Challenge and she was hooked. She loves the water rides, especially if she's watching someone else getting wet! Neeve's also a bit of a foodie and can't wait to go to Texas de Brazil.

Martha will be tall enough this year to go on Jurassic park, she has a passion for Dinosaurs. She also loves her princesses and spends many an hour on her trusty rocking horse now named Angus, with her playing the part of Merida from Brave.

We all decided we wanted to do something different this year but still with a hint of Disney magic. So back in November last year I booked our holiday which at the time I was really happy with. Time on the beach mixed with the Disney Cruise, the 1st itinerary was:-

1 night in Orlando
7 nights on the Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean
7 nights Clearwater

I then found out I had booked the wrong dates the cruise was fine but the hotel stay needed changing so the 2nd itinerary was:-

10 nights Clearwater
1 night Orlando
7 nights on the Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

When we rebooked, because we changed dates we had to pay another deposit but they also rolled the original deposit over for us. They also had an offer on at the Clearwater hotel book 4 nights and get your 5th free so we ended up with 2 free nights :-)

This itinerary was all going swimmingly until, someone got pangs of sorrow about not going on the E.T ride and how they would miss Universal and how it would be such a shame to go ALL that way and not go. Sooooooo can you see where we are going here?!?!?

Our finial itinerary, uncompromising, unchanging will be:-

5 nights in Clearwater stopping at the Clearwater Hyatt in a 2 bed suit

5 nights in Universal staying at Lowes Royal Pacific Resort club level

1 night at Disney staying at The Grand Floridian

7 nights on the Disney Fantasy

on the Halloween Western Caribbean, sailing too

Castaway Cay

Grand Cayman

Costa Maya

And Cozumel.

We have tickets booked to Bush Gardens, Aquatica, SeaWorld, Wet n Wild, Universal and MNSSHP, we have also booked a Manatee swim over at Crystal River.

There's still a few things left to do, I need to sort out our ESTA, a hotel up in Manchester and car parking. I also need to book our dining and excursions whilst on the cruise, well that's what I can think of at the moment!

I hope you have enjoyed my 1st pre trippy

Old 9 Jul 13, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by dringster - 9 Jul 13 3:16 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 13, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mummypig
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Love it.
Great pics
Thanks for sharing.

mummypig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 13, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Fab pre-trippie! Look forward to hearing all about The Fantasy as we fancy a trip on that ourselves!
Have fun!
Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 13, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Captain Ethan
VIP Dibber

What an amazing holiday, can't wait to read all about it, quite fancy the cruise too!

Cheryl x
Captain Ethan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 13, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Fantastic Great pics and it sounds like a brilliant holiday, looking forward to hearing more about it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 13, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Welcome to the lovely world of Disney Cruise Line! You'll be hooked but it's a lovely habit to have

For anyone wanting to know more about Disney Cruise Lines, we have an easy guide over in the Cruise Forum. Feel free to join us ...

Everything You Need To Know About Disney Cruise Line

Joa
Old 10 Jul 13, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
fabulous pre trip Zoe, looking forward to reading all about it.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 13, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
daffyduck5
Getting Excited

Wow! Looks like it will be an amazing holiday!
daffyduck5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 13, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen & LittleD
Apprentice Imagineer

Helen & LittleD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Wow what an amazing final itinerary, very very exciting. Hope you have an amazing time x

The Xhallo Family's First Magical Trip Report

Jan 2017 - Disney World Florida - Caribbean Beach Resort
Jan 2014 - Disneyland Paris - sequoia Lodge
January 2013 - Disney World Florida -Private Villa
November 2011 - Disneyland Paris - Hotel Santa Fe
Helen & LittleD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List