VIP Dibber

wow how lovely hope you enjoy xxx
Old 29 Nov 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Superb upgrade - congrats
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

What an amazing bit of pixie dust. Enjoy the GF! x
Old 29 Nov 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Great news! Disney’s customer service is pretty good. I had a few issues when I stayed in Beach Club in September (I didn’t mention them on here). I was in a garden/woods view room. As a result of these issues I’ve been given 5 complimentary nights at any deluxe resort in a garden or woods view room or equivalent. The Polynesian is my dream resort, I looked around it last year and totally fell in love with it. So I’ve reduced next year’s POFQ stay to 7 nights and am spending the remaining 5 nights in a lagoon view room at the Poly It’s all sorted. This will be my last Orlando trip so I’ll be going out with a bang so to speak!

Edited at 09:42 PM.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Amazing! What a treat
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I so want that upgrade 😮

We also had some issues at BC in August and got $1000 as compensation - feel somewhat less pleased with that now - 5 nights in Polynesian would be awesome 😊
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow. What an upgrade!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
IANF
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Great news! Disney’s customer service is pretty good. I had a few issues when I stayed in Beach Club in September (I didn’t mention them on here). I was in a garden/woods view room. As a result of these issues I’ve been given 5 complimentary nights at any deluxe resort in a garden or woods view room or equivalent. The Polynesian is my dream resort, I looked around it last year and totally fell in love with it. So I’ve reduced next year’s POFQ stay to 7 nights and am spending the remaining 5 nights in a lagoon view room at the Poly It’s all sorted. This will be my last Orlando trip so I’ll be going out with a bang so to speak!
Could I ask what the BC issues were AndyBear? We are visiting for the first time on 2nd Jan as keep reading about issues that people are having there?
WILDERNESS LODGE 2009
CORONADO SPRINGS 2014
IANF is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

We had exactly the same offer last week because of our issues in the BC in October. 5 free nights at any deluxe with no expiry date.

Seem like they are throwing out a lot of free nights because of issues at BC, even the lady on the phone said as much. I spent almost an hour on the phone with her going through the issues.

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I had a few issues when I stayed in Beach Club in September (I didn’t mention them on here). I was in a garden/woods view room. As a result of these issues I’ve been given 5 complimentary nights at any deluxe resort in a garden or woods view room or equivalent.
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL

Edited at 04:15 PM.
sprocket is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerLily8
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by IANF View Post
Could I ask what the BC issues were AndyBear? We are visiting for the first time on 2nd Jan as keep reading about issues that people are having there?
Also interested in this! We are there for 2 weeks as of 1st of Feb and this has concerned me a bit! (Sorry to hijack the thread)

OP, that is absolutely amazing. I hope you have a wonderful trip :-) x
TigerLily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List