Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 May 18, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

How depressing having to go straight to the airport. You captured the mood of travel home day well, poor Isabella, I really hope she grows out of that travel sickness, it must have been a miserable day for her.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us once again, always a great read and I appreciate the time and effort you put in.

Have a wonderful next trip!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Another great report comes to an end, but what’s that?! Another pre trippie - hurrah!

You’ve really sold AKL to me. I had read a couple of poor reviews but I’m now fully on board again.

Manchester T3 is an absolute disgrace - and unfortunately your security / immigration experience pretty much speaks volumes for their service at the moment. Hopefully the flashy new refurb will help in years to come.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your holiday.

And finally, Stafford services is my favourite m6 services too
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Fantastic report. Akl is a fab resort and we loved club level when we last stayed there.
Looking forward to the next one... 😊
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Sad to have come to the end of another fabulous trip report... although I see from your countdown that you're just about to head off again! Sorry to hear that Isabella was poorly on the way home. Also sorry to hear that you didn't like Manchester airport. We've used it for our last two trips but are going from Gatwick next time (just booked flights at a much better price than Manchester was looking). It's waaay further for us but the price made it irresistible. I don't think I've ever flown (anywhere) from Gatwick before so it will add an extra layer of stress/excitement to the trip. Not sure which, will find out on the day
Have a fab upcoming trip
I think you'll like Gatwick, despite the distance, it's definitely got more to do than Manchester, and passport control is much better

TFR

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another great trip report that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing you family experiences and putting in the time and effort these reports take.

Off to read your next pre trip!
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by l33na View Post
Great report and so lucky your next trip is imminent. I hate the last day. Your accommodation was gorgeous. Definitely worthwhile making the most of a club room
Thank you

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
AKL sounds like a great resort. Glad you had another great holiday and looking forward to reading about the next one pretty soon!
AKL is just so amazing. TFR

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Fantastic report, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to reading your next one
Thanks for reading, and taking the time to comment

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Thanks for your report. We're off to AKL next October so it was great to read so much about it. We're tempted to upgrade to club, but have the DDP so we'll be drowning in food! Morning mimosas might swing it for me though

Off to read your next pre-trippie now!
If you're on DDP it's only worth it if you already have a savanna view - the price to upgrade can probably be offset by a couple of glasses of wine every evening.

You'll love AKL whatever you do

TFR

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Thanks for sharing your adventure again and making us all want to AKL Club level
You're welcome!

TFR

Originally Posted by jb_82 View Post
Great report. Thanks for sharing, AKL another one to the list for future visits.

Enjoy your next trip!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Another great trip no seat back IFE though
And you’re off again in 2 days - amazing!
No IFE - I'm looking forward to returning to the 21st century on our next trip

TFR

Originally Posted by globedust View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed reading along, especially about making the most out of the hotel. It’s something that so often gets overlooked at Disney and has made me think again about seriously investigating next time. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
:p gig:

Yeah, right! Remind me to have a chat with you about that notion at some point!

That Margarita that Jo had is quite sizeable

Another great trip report - thanks for sharing.

Heading over to the next Pre-Trippie now!
I know, I'm just fooling myself with the luggage thing!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Isabella’s leggings 😍😍
Always sad to reach the end of your trip reports but I’m very excited that your next one won’t be too far away!
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by MinnieMrsA View Post
Loved your report! Thanks for sharing ☺
Thank you

Originally Posted by lumosq102 View Post
your tr has been a blast to read - thank you!

wishing you a super trip this week - off to read the PTR now
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
I have loved reading your report, thanks for sharing. A fantastic holiday
THank you

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Another fantastic trip, I have enjoyed reading along, thanks for sharing
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks for once again doing a great trippie I have enjoyed reading along off to read the pre trippie now

Joan
Thank you Joan

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Thanks for sharing another great trippie Sear family, love reading about your adventures .

Enjoy your next trip! xx
Thank you

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
How depressing having to go straight to the airport. You captured the mood of travel home day well, poor Isabella, I really hope she grows out of that travel sickness, it must have been a miserable day for her.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us once again, always a great read and I appreciate the time and effort you put in.

Have a wonderful next trip!
Hopefully the direct flight this time around will help.

Thanks for reading
Old 23 May 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Another great report comes to an end, but what’s that?! Another pre trippie - hurrah!

You’ve really sold AKL to me. I had read a couple of poor reviews but I’m now fully on board again.

Manchester T3 is an absolute disgrace - and unfortunately your security / immigration experience pretty much speaks volumes for their service at the moment. Hopefully the flashy new refurb will help in years to come.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your holiday.

And finally, Stafford services is my favourite m6 services too
AKL is amazing, can't recommend it highly enough.

I am never going to Manchester Airport again, however cheap flight may be, it's not worth the drive, or having to out up with that security shambles!

Stafford services are great

Thanks for reading

Old 24 May 18, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Amiee89
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Fantasic report as always! So excited to read your going back this week meaning another trip report 😁😁😁
Amiee89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ribena
Excited about Disney

ribena's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Loved reading along. Your reports are always my go to ones when I am catching up! Looking forward to the next one
ribena is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Ahh sad your trip is over!

Animal Kingdom Lodge is so beautiful- we fell in love with it in December and hope we get to stay there again one day. Poor Jo- stress about plane seats is not fun at all especially when travelling with a little one. Glad it all worked out in the end.

Another great Sear TR, thanks for writing - it holds the title.for my favourite TR title ever
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Amiee89 View Post
Fantasic report as always! So excited to read your going back this week meaning another trip report 😁😁😁
Thanks for reading. New trip report coming soon!

Originally Posted by ribena View Post
Loved reading along. Your reports are always my go to ones when I am catching up! Looking forward to the next one
Thank you, glad you enjoy them! Hoping to start the new one ASAP

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Ahh sad your trip is over!

Animal Kingdom Lodge is so beautiful- we fell in love with it in December and hope we get to stay there again one day. Poor Jo- stress about plane seats is not fun at all especially when travelling with a little one. Glad it all worked out in the end.

Another great Sear TR, thanks for writing - it holds the title.for my favourite TR title ever
Jo takes the credit for the title, anyone will tell you she’s the brains behind the operation!

We loved AK so much, we definitely want to do stay there again one day too.

Thanks for reading
Old 9 May 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Poor Isabella. Nothing worse than travelling when you feel iffy!

Manchester Airport is pants, huh?

Fab report and glad to see a short trip was so enjoyable since we are only doing 9 nights this time!
x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Poor Isabella. Nothing worse than travelling when you feel iffy!

Manchester Airport is pants, huh?

Fab report and glad to see a short trip was so enjoyable since we are only doing 9 nights this time!
x
Thanks for reading it Rach