Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 16 Oct 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Just caught up on this, you look like you had an amazing time! Some great food pictures. Wow, Australia! Amazing I am so jealous of that one!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Hey we are going to Australia next year too! We are going to visit friends in Perth and then flying to Melbourne and taking a week to drive from there to sydney, then spending 3 nights in Sydney before flying home. We fly on 31st January.
Where and when are you going?
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Just caught up on this, you look like you had an amazing time! Some great food pictures. Wow, Australia! Amazing I am so jealous of that one!
Thanks, we did have the most amazing time! Excited for Australia but wishing there was a Dibb version for Oz.. Hopefully I’ll be able to post in the other trip report section from there. Thanks for reading and commenting

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Hey we are going to Australia next year too! We are going to visit friends in Perth and then flying to Melbourne and taking a week to drive from there to sydney, then spending 3 nights in Sydney before flying home. We fly on 31st January.
Where and when are you going?
Oh how interesting... are you using any websites to plan? We go in December 2020. We fly into Sydney then pick up a cruise which stops in 8 ports including Brisbane and Cairns as well as others. We are also tagging on some nights in Sydney at the end. Let me know how your planning goes
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Loved following your report and your Teak review is the reason why we ended up going there - and loved it!

We would also love to go to Australia in the next couple of years and your cruise plan sounds interesting. I might have to have a look into that!
orlandoamber is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
your report was great! might be tempted to add a cruise onto our next holiday!
Old 25 Oct 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Loved following your report and your Teak review is the reason why we ended up going there - and loved it!

We would also love to go to Australia in the next couple of years and your cruise plan sounds interesting. I might have to have a look into that!
Ah I’m so glad that you went to Teak and enjoyed it. If we are back in Orlando any time soon we will definitely be back. Australia still seems surreal at the moment!

Originally Posted by Zellotape View Post
your report was great! might be tempted to add a cruise onto our next holiday!
Thanks so much! We love the cruise after Disney it’s a whole new holiday to be excited about! Thanks for reading
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List