Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Sep 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Seaworld ...

Not been for years ...

How should we ‘attack’ it ... we have one day ... 2 DS ages 6&10.

Don’t have quick que but willing to buy it on the day if it makes a difference

Me and DH love the rollercoasters but happy to fly solo while the other does the kids rides

Help!
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

I don't think the queue's will be bad at beginning of October when you go. We went inMay and the coasters where practically walk on. Make sure when you go in through the turnstiles you pick up a map, it has on it the times of the shows. Discuss which shows you want to see, at what times and plan round that. Have a fab time. Not long to wait.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
123Ellen
Earning More Ears

I would say definitely do the clyde and seamore and pet shows they are always brilliant especially for kids.

depending on if you are looking for rides (and how adventurous they are) Atlantis and Kraken are usually safe bets and there is a gentle penguin ride in the back that lets out straight to penguin viewing area.

For adults I would always recommend Manta it's so fun but not for the faint of heart.

If they have any favorite animals definitely check to see if there are going to be any q&a's and feeding's you can view, we always go and watch the baby manatee feedings and listening to the talks on rescuing them, and the turtle talk is always interesting...
123Ellen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I wouldn't do Manta at the start of the day, when we went Mako wasn't open for the first hour, so Manta was busier, its also right at the front of the park so people go on it first. If we had waited til the afternoon then the wait was only 5 minutes later on.

You also get 2 hours free lockers at some of the rides, we got one and then did a couple of rides then went back for our stuff. They do have an area by each coaster to leave your stuff, but it was our last day so we had all money and passports with us, didn't fancy risking it

And my biggest tip... Mako is brilliant!
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

We have never found Seaworld busy which is one of the reasons we love it there. Last year we headed straight for Infinity Falls on opening and were one of the first on the ride. The worst queue was for the Penguin Encounter. We only queued for a long time as we hadn't done it before. When we went the previous year the queue was horrendous then so didn't bother. Never had any any problems with the other rides.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We're going to SeaWorld for the first time with the kids this trip as well so I'm really interested in the advice on this thread.

We've just changed our plans to go on Saturday 12th so we're there for their Spooktacular event as the kids really fancy it. I'm aware it will be busier on the weekend--especially during this event--but for us I think its worthwhile. Neither of my two will ride the "big" coasters so if I'm feeling really brave, I'll be riding Manta solo. We plan to focus on the shows, Infinity Falls and the candy trails
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19

Edited at 04:15 PM.
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 03:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

If you want to see every show then pick them with a decent time apart. If you pick up a map, on the top on the back , it suggests what time to see each show to get them all in. We have been there so many times we know exactly how to get to each stadium in about 5 mins but if the park is unfamiliar it can take a while. The dolphin days middle show does tend to fill up and reach capacity so keep an eye out for that one. Also, doing the coaster during a One Ocean show is always a good idea as a lot if the people will be at Shamu stadium.

Hope you have a great time.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 04:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
We're going to SeaWorld for the first time with the kids this trip as well so I'm really interested in the advice on this thread.

We've just changed our plans to go on Saturday 12th so we're there for their Spooktacular event as the kids really fancy it. I'm aware it will be busier on the weekend--especially during this event--but for us I think its worthwhile. Neither of my two will ride the "big" coasters so if I'm feeling really brave, I'll be riding Manta solo. We plan to focus on the shows, Infinity Falls and the candy trails
Spooktacular is fab. Yoy can buy reuseable bags for 2$ but you can take your own ( just try not to take carrier bags ) Also try and do the Seasame Street Halloween parade.

Edited at 04:01 AM.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Also new to seaworld and cannot wait to go . Can anyone who's been explain how/if child swap is available please? My DH & I would love to ride Manta etc but i think this may be too much for our kids (7&5yo). Do we all queue for the ride then i wait at the sidelines with kiddies for DH to finish ? . Many thanks x
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List