Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Kenwood Travel
Unread 25 Aug 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbyherman
I want to go now!

Mobile Disney direct Eurostar

Hi everyone, we've booked on the direct train for our next visit and as it's a special occasion we thought we'd upgrade to the standard premier service. Does anyone know what food you get in the 'paper bag' there and back. Many thanks.
Tubbyherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Fenland girl
slightly serious Dibber

Fenland girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Hi, when we went in July it was a croissant, a roll, butter and jam, a yoghurt, juice,water and a hot drink going out (it was the same when we went in February). Coming back it was a slice of vegetable quiche with a potato salad, a chocolate mousse, water and beer wine hot drink. From recollection in February it was different and was some kind of baguette but again with a chocolate mousse. Hope this helps!
Fenland girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going back to the House of Mouse
Unread 26 Aug 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbyherman
I want to go now!

Mobile

Thanks Fenland girl, that's really helpful. Sounds like we may need to pick something else up for the fussy eaters in our party for the trip back home 😆
Tubbyherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Fenland girl
slightly serious Dibber

Fenland girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
To be honest, we do as well as sometimes the portion can seem a little small after a day walking the parks. Earl of Sandwich is a good option for takeaway.
Fenland girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going back to the House of Mouse
Unread 27 Aug 19, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
It is years since I have done it but it never seemed worth the money to me. Would rather spend the money on a big lunch before we go.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP for lions, jungles and food, oh my!
Unread 27 Aug 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbyherman
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
It is years since I have done it but it never seemed worth the money to me. Would rather spend the money on a big lunch before we go.
I hear you, but one of our party has autism so it was more about travelling in a quieter/less busy carriage. Our last meal will be at Plaza Gardens as that's her favourite, our son can hoover up the contents of the bags (apart from possibly the quiche)
Unread 27 Aug 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tubbyherman View Post
I hear you, but one of our party has autism so it was more about travelling in a quieter/less busy carriage. Our last meal will be at Plaza Gardens as that's her favourite, our son can hoover up the contents of the bags (apart from possibly the quiche)
Sounds good. Please do report back. I am not particularly a fan of the new style Eurostar trains - the seats are narrower, less plush and comfy. I would be interested to know if the posh end is nicer!

Dont forget there is on-board entertainment so download the app before you go.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP for lions, jungles and food, oh my!
Unread 27 Aug 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbyherman
I want to go now!

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Sounds good. Please do report back. I am not particularly a fan of the new style Eurostar trains - the seats are narrower, less plush and comfy. I would be interested to know if the posh end is nicer!

Dont forget there is on-board entertainment so download the app before you go.
Sadly, I believe we're on the old style train ☹ so don't think we'll have the entertainment but I shall be well chuffed if I'm wrong.

From memory I think the seats are the same but less seats to a carriage. It works for us, and if we can get everyone there happy then it's a win win 😁