Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 Oct 17, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
Yay! Star Wars tour time! I love the shirts you made, they are so cute and funny! Why don't you have an etsy store already?!

Yup, Rey is new. I like that show, it's fun and I lost my mind when BB-8 came out because obviously I love all the cute droids. I am loving the captions on the show pictures!

Aww Isabella is quite the little Jedi! Although I'm still miffed they don't let adults take part. Although, if they are anything like me, they'd probably get too excited, wallop DV with the light sabre, kick him in the squidgies and run away in triumph. So that's probably why...

Oh that's a shame, that they are removing the dessert party from the tour. That would be the biggest pull for our family (not just cos we are piglets!) because it makes it a little bit more special and is a chance to cram some more Star Wars into the day

Thanks for sharing, that looked like a super fun afternoon and evening
Etsy store? Now there's an idea...

WHo's your favourite cute droid same? R2-D2, BB-8, or Chopper (from Star Wars Rebels - have you see that?).

I'd love to take part to

Yeah, the dessert party was a great way to round off the afternoon.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
I’ve been waiting for this trip report day since you first announced you were going to do it in the pre-trippie. Thanks for another great day.

Such a shame they’re changing it. I too would have gone for it if the dessert party were still included as it seemed the perfect way to end the day.

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Looks like you had an amazing day . Some great photos
Thank you

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
LOVE your personalised t-shirts, especially Darth Small - amazing!
7 hours of Star Wars sounds like a perfect way to spend the day.

Brilliant captions for your show photos

I would have loved Jedi training (I would love it now, they should have an adult show occasionally!) and Isabella looked like she did brilliantly.
Could you imagine how many adults would want to do it?! Must've the kids probably only do it because there parents insist!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a great day. Your t shirts are great! I don't really like Star Wars, but my husband and eldest are massive fans so I am starting to be won over. My eldest adored doing the Jedi training and she was first up to fight! And their photos of her were great too!
I'm glad she enjoyed it too! It's nice to see lots of girls doing it, as I think in the past people have assumed Star Wars is just for boys, and now with all the new stuff (films, and tv shows) featuring strong female characters I think that's really cool. Especially for all the daughters who enjoy it

TFR

Originally Posted by The Fatadder View Post
This constant ending in Naboo is getting very annoying, wouldn’t be so bad if the starship would splatter a few of JarJar’s kin over the windscreen...

T shirts were brilliant
It never used to just be Naboo, but it's gotten quite common now.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Aww, memories of my Ry taking part in Jedi training when he was 8 ... he’s 17 now!

Looks like you had a fab day
Wow! Has it really been going for 9 years?

TFR

Originally Posted by GALE88 View Post
The force is strong with this family!

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Wha a fab day, just love your tshirts

Such a shame they are changing the tour, will just have to wait for the Star Wars Hotel to open
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Being such a SW filled day, I really was lost in parts (soz I must watch those movies), but it came across that you all had a fab day, so yay!

Isabella looked very into the jedi thing! Bless! X
She absolutely loved it, I was so proud

TFR

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Good job with the t shirt designing!

I'm not really into Star Wars, but the tour and all it involved sounded great for Star Wars fans like the Sear family. Great photos of Isabella - she really looked like she was totally immersed in the Jedi training - bet you wished you could join in!
I so wanted to join in! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Less stalking, more talking from me... what a great day. Are you a Star Wars fan, Stew? Couldn't really tell!

I haven't read a TR with this tour before. Loving all the little touches like the home planet. Your tshirts are most excellent too. And I like the photo of you looking super blissed-out in Chewbacca's arms. Ha!

Glad to see Jo made the most of the cocktails at the dessert party. Good work.
Hahaha! I have seen the films a few times yes

Chewie was great to hug, so soft

Thanks for reading, and no longer stalking

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Great reference!

What a great day - that tour looks fantastic, and the t-shirts are awesome - now trying to work out what our own Star Wars names would be!

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for your comments. Let me know if you need any help with Star Wars names

TFR

Originally Posted by bambikate View Post
Ahh what a great Star Wars themed day! The tour sounded great, especially the training academy and the dessert party

Brilliant photos of Isabella fighting Darth Vader! She's so brave!

Off to read the next day
Thanks Kate. The photos were really good

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Your t-shirts are amazing, did a lot of people take notice of them?

Great read today Stewart, I hadn't seen anyone do the Star Wars tour before, definitely worth the money as a one off. I'm glad Isabella got to fight Vader, I always feel sorry for the kids that get the Seventh Sister. Some really awesome pictures today, I love seeing how much Isabella is isn't Star Wars, must be really special for you.
Yeah, I love watching the various Star Wars things with her! We've just caught up with the 3 seasons of Star Wars Rebels and are excited for season 4

I don't think many people did notice the t-shirts to be honest, although we were in a tour group for most of the day, rather than just wandering aorund the park like we usually would.

TFR

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
It's such a shame that they've changed the tour. We did the dessert party (which we loved) but I wish I'd booked the tour now, as we would have managed to do it just before it changed. Ah well! It looks like you had an amazing day

Love the t-shirts!
Yes, it's a shame they changed it, I'm glad we got to do it before they did.

TFR

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Wow! Star Wars fest!

The t-shirts were a nice addition
Thank you
Old 22 Oct 17, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Stewboy View Post
WHo's your favourite cute droid same? R2-D2, BB-8, or Chopper (from Star Wars Rebels - have you see that?).
Oooh, I can't decide between R2 and BB-8! Although I do love how camp 3P0 and K2 are as well I've yet to see Rebels, but logged onto DisneyLife yesterday and saw a lot of the Star Wars spin offs are on there, so going to watch I'm keen to watch Forces of Destiny too, as I saw the dolls in Florida and they are LOVELY! I thought of Isabella when I saw them, better keep her away from Tattooine Traders
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 17, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
Oooh, I can't decide between R2 and BB-8! Although I do love how camp 3P0 and K2 are as well I've yet to see Rebels, but logged onto DisneyLife yesterday and saw a lot of the Star Wars spin offs are on there, so going to watch I'm keen to watch Forces of Destiny too, as I saw the dolls in Florida and they are LOVELY! I thought of Isabella when I saw them, better keep her away from Tattooine Traders
You have to watch Star Wars Rebels, it's awesome!
Old 19 Jan 18, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Looks like a fab day for Star Wars fans! I wouldn't have a scooby doo 😂😂
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 18, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Looks like a fab day for Star Wars fans! I wouldn't have a scooby doo 😂😂

TFR
Old 3 May 19, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Aww Isabella looked really into the jedi thing! Super cute!

Glad you all enjoyed the tour! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aww Isabella looked really into the jedi thing! Super cute!

Glad you all enjoyed the tour! xx
It was amazing!

TFR