Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Sep 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FlorayG View Post
I've just arrived so still on UK time so I was in HS for EMH by 06:30
Wait time was 20 minutes only 5 for single rider. I went round twice and got to be pilot second time that is SOOO worth getting because you actually do get to steer.
By 07:30 the wait was already 45 minutes
Get there early if you can!
Great ride

We must have been there the same time as you! We went as single riders but ended up as Engineers on the same run. We thought about queueing for a second time to try and be a pilot but by that time the queue was getting long and figured that being a single rider we’d never get to be a pilot.

I didn’t notice on our ride it crashing that much (maybe we had super good pilots!).

Our two gunners were an elderly couple and they didn’t have a clue about pressing buttons and just sat through the whole ride looking very bemused!

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa

Edited at 04:33 PM.
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
We went in for the first time today at about 4pm. We went through the single rider line and it was about a ten minute wait, we were on the same ride too. I missed a lot as I was too focussed on pressing buttons (I was a gunner). Also our pilots were not very good and from the off we kept crashing into walls and bumping along the floor. It was rubbish and I doubt we would even bother again, there is far too much responsibility on the pilots and if they are not experienced gamers then it is probably going to be a rubbish ride. I think the makers have seriously misjudged this.
Only Disney can get away with making such terrible attractions.

Meanwhile, Busch Gardens and Sea World have built world class rollercoasters and Water rides. Even Universal has built a new coaster
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mattyped
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I know thousands do it. But I just cant get me head around being at a park at 6 am and being enjoyable.
mattyped is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Think I’ll put my DH and DD as pilots then, as they are gamers🙄
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz n' Piglet
Imagineer

The actions taken by the riders does have an impact. My wife and I both rode single rider and we both got different scores and my group collected two containers and my wifes only one.

If you have the Disney Parks Play app then it links up to the ride and unlocks challenges

I actually think you could spend a good portion of your day in Galaxies edge just doing the things on the play app.
Buzz n' Piglet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mattyped View Post
I know thousands do it. But I just cant get me head around being at a park at 6 am and being enjoyable.
Me too mattyped I'm on my holidays like to chill and go with the flow as long as we have a basic plan for each day don't mind being out for 6am to catch my flight though if I have to
We also don't queue longer that 45 mins if we don't get on a ride we don't get on 😂
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List