Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Sep 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickie View Post
Mattie said over the weekend they weren’t owned by TC and weren’t going anywhere. They are clearly still here this morning so I know it’s hard until you hear for definite but it sounds like all of you not on a TC package will be fine

I’ll certainly be using them next time I need a travel agent!
100% Mickie, have booked with MMH before and will do again, level of service and information is above and beyond any other TA we've ever used!

Exactly what you say, we don't know anything but fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

DUNXandWILL

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
mental4ever
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Well done Mattie. If I ever use a travel agent, I'll be calling.
I agree Yorkshire T.

I would wholeheartedly use this company if I required a travel agent’s services as I cannot believe how committed to their customers Mattie and his team are.
Universal Aug/Sept 2023.
BWV & Universal Feb & May 2024. BWV Jan 2025.
mental4ever is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
I have a similar trip booked next May. Virgin flights, Disney and universal stays so no TC element. Looking at their website they seem to be an accredited body of Freedom, it does not appear to be their legal entity, and I think that is what Mattie is saying. I don’t want to ring as people in a much more urgent position than me, but if anyone has managed to speak to them in a similar situation, please could you update us?
I have a similar trip booked with mmh for next May, virgin flights/universal and wdw hotels. I think it will be ok from Matties prev posts. I’m not worried and trust they have it all under control
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Just seen on facebook that Mattie will be doing a live feed at some point this evening may be worth tuning in if you are still unsure about your holidays :-)
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just seen Mattie’s live Facebook report - feel much better now. Absolutely fantastic customer service. I feel completely reassured and know they will be in contact when they can. It’s worth watching as it contained a lot of information that will put your minds at rest hopefully. Well done Mattie and team. I wouldn’t hesitate to book with you again.
legallyblonde is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
Just seen Mattie’s live Facebook report - feel much better now. Absolutely fantastic customer service. I feel completely reassured and know they will be in contact when they can. It’s worth watching as it contained a lot of information that will put your minds at rest hopefully. Well done Mattie and team. I wouldn’t hesitate to book with you again.
Ive just watched this too. Feel very reassured. I truly cannot praise Mattie and his team enough for the way they have handled this situation. The customer care is second to none.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

I ve also just seen the video. I feel more reassured and positive. Great customer service from them.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Mobile

And me! now I can go back to trying to shortlist restaurants.
Old 23 Sep 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
If you dont mind me asking, What did they say?
Thanks
Sorry only just seen this as I was at work. I think he said pretty much the same as was in his live video this evening. Just about to watch it to check !
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Evening guys

Thank you for your patience at this time, i am just about to sign off for the night i need some sleep and food lol

As you are aware i did a live video this evening to give some clarity, i felt it really important to speak myself rather than just type. Our customers are so important.

I have been on a conference call tonight with the CAA, and we have two more tomorrow.

We should have so much more clarity by COB tomorrow and I will be doing another LIVE tomorrow evening after phone lines close at 6pm.

Even though our phone lines close at 6 at the moment, we are working still after that to make sure all loose ends from that day are tied up so we can start on the next batch of departures the next day.

I just want to make you aware that we are now a member of midcounties consortium, and can trade as normal and take new bookings now...if we wanted to. BUT we are NOT taking any new bookings until we have spoken to ALL customers.

This may take a few days and possibly until the end of the week and we have to work in departure order.

Unfortunately if your holiday with us is a THOMAS COOK HOLIDAY PACKAGE it has been cancelled and pretty much bar a small handful (literally) have been contacted and they can claim their money back through the CAA with their ATOL certificate and confirmation.

I am really tired now so going to get some rest, but trust me as previously stated we have not gone bust, were not going anywhere and were doing so much behind the scenes to get things sorted for everyone!

Thank you again for your continued support , I am praying that the loss of Thomas Cook does not harm our reputation as its at no fault of our own, we just want to make sure you all get looked after and sorted.

Once this is all out of the way I will be having a huge bottle of wine ...

(ive just amended all my spelling typos apologies falling asleep at my desk :P)

Mattie

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com

Edited at 10:25 PM.
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List