Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 May 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoayr
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Thanks for letting us know Orlandoayr. I like Jamaica 45 nice n close to everything 😊
It's a good location. Great for the bus transfers.

Our room was in poor condition when we arrived. Shoes left under the bed, food in wardrobe, wrappers under bed.

Spoke to main desk, they credited our account but the cleanliness standards in the rooms do not meet our expectations
Orlandoayr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlandoayr View Post

Our room was in poor condition when we arrived. Shoes left under the bed, food in wardrobe, wrappers under bed.

Spoke to main desk, they credited our account but the cleanliness standards in the rooms do not meet our expectations
Oh really, that’s awful🙁.
I know they are short of cleaning staff & that’s why they are offering opt out of housekeeping, but you do expect a clean tidy room when you arrive.

How are you finding CBR in general?

(Are you in an accessible room by the way? As most rooms don’t have wardrobes just hanging rails.)

Edited at 10:18 PM.
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoayr
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Oh really, that’s awful🙁.
I know they are short of cleaning staff & that’s why they are offering opt out of housekeeping, but you do expect a clean tidy room when you arrive.

How are you finding CBR in general?

(Are you in an accessible room by the way? As most rooms don’t have wardrobes just hanging rails.)
We are on a ground floor room, we asked for one as we have a double stroller. It is an accessible room.

This is our first time as a family in a hotel room, the kids think they are slumming it! We have always stayed off site in a villa / townhouse or in the UK it is center parcs so we have never shared a room before.

First time on site, love the convenience and the DDP has been great. Cinderella royal table today! Excellent.

The resort is good. The main reception area is nice, pool areas are good, centre town is ok. We haven't been to spyglass or sebastian's.

We like the pool areas and the transport connections to the parks have been good throughout our first week. (2 weeks to go)

There is a nice courtyard outside our room, a few tables and chairs to sit on and have a late night beer.

We have been eating at the parks and Disney Springs.

The outdoor movie seems like great fun and the relaxed music and atmosphere are great.
Orlandoayr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

We are on a ground floor room, we asked for one as we have a double stroller. It is an accessible room.

This is our first time as a family in a hotel room, the kids think they are slumming it! We have always stayed off site in a villa / townhouse or in the UK it is center parcs so we have never shared a room before.

First time on site, love the convenience and the DDP has been great. Cinderella royal table today! Excellent.

The resort is good. The main reception area is nice, pool areas are good, centre town is ok. We haven't been to spyglass or sebastian's.

We like the pool areas and the transport connections to the parks have been good throughout our first week. (2 weeks to go)

There is a nice courtyard outside our room, a few tables and chairs to sit on and have a late night beer.

We have been eating at the parks and Disney Springs.

The outdoor movie seems like great fun and the relaxed music and atmosphere are great.
Ah that makes sense. I wondered if they had put wardrobes in some of the rooms instead of the rail like they have at Coronado.
I stayed 1 night in an accessible room once(just what I was allocated) and remember them having a wardrobe rather than a hanging rail.

Shame about the room cleanliness, but glad you’re enjoying the resort.

Thanks for letting us know 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahoy there Cha Cha! Off topic, sorry. Just back from our American Queen Steamboat trip. It was totally amazing, like Disney married Gone With the Wind! We loved it. Didn't want to leave. It's a kid-free boat though, so not a family holiday, but for us old timers it exceeded our expectations tenfold.
CBR looking good, maybe 2021 🤔
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh dear, that’s not good. Did they send someone over to give the room a good clean?

Is there a way of contacting CBR before your stay to request a deep clean ?(don’t mind paying extra for it) my daughter has a autoimmune disease so if we arrived to a dirty room they would have to move us 😬
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Oh dear, that’s not good. Did they send someone over to give the room a good clean?

Is there a way of contacting CBR before your stay to request a deep clean ?(don’t mind paying extra for it) my daughter has a autoimmune disease so if we arrived to a dirty room they would have to move us 😬
yes you can email as i have done for my son, he has bad allergy's so needs the deep claen, not sure of the email thou. i will try and find for you x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

CBR e-mail address:

WDW.GM.CaribbeanBeach@disney.com

I’ll also put it on page 1 if this thread so it’s easy to find
😊
Old 20 May 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Ahoy there Cha Cha! Off topic, sorry. Just back from our American Queen Steamboat trip. It was totally amazing, like Disney married Gone With the Wind! We loved it. Didn't want to leave. It's a kid-free boat though, so not a family holiday, but for us old timers it exceeded our expectations tenfold.
CBR looking good, maybe 2021 🤔
Bb,😊 so glad you had such a good time on the steamboat trip.
Are you going to do a trip report?
It’s def on my wish list to do this one day.
I’m looking forward to seeing the new CBR in 6 weeks or so 😀
Old 20 May 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

CBR e-mail address:

WDW.GM.CaribbeanBeach@disney.com

I’ll also put it on page 1 if this thread so it’s easy to find
😊
Thank you so much for this. 👍🏻
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List