Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 29 May 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Just watched the video. I'm wishing my countdown would speed up as I can't wait to stay here. It looks amazing.
Old 29 May 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
your going to love it, its a lovely resort. my countdown is stuck lol
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Uncle paul
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I was just watching Theme park Ohana Coronado Springs and noticed they had one for CBR from a few days ago.
It's just Jen and she does get some info about the pool wrong & is a bit confused on the Skyliner directions at first, but it's nice to watch, not too long and she times her walk from Trinidad to OPR. Enjoy😊
Thanks for this Cha Cha, it’s a nice change to see it from the Aruba/Trinidad perspective 👍😀
Uncle paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I was just watching Theme park Ohana Coronado Springs and noticed they had one for CBR from a few days ago.
It's just Jen and she does get some info about the pool wrong & is a bit confused on the Skyliner directions at first, but it's nice to watch, not too long and she times her walk from Trinidad to OPR. Enjoy😊
Loved watching that, thanks so much feeling so excited now, it’s a beautiful resort.
Old 29 May 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
Just watched the video. I'm wishing my countdown would speed up as I can't wait to stay here. It looks amazing.
Hi 👋🏻
We have a very similar countdown, how long will you be there for?
Old 29 May 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the video it was great to watch. Except the part where the snake made an appearance 😳 now slightly terrified 🙈
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Aw! I loved that video! The resort really does look beautiful and my youngest will be 7 when we go next year so he will love the play area and the pools etc
Quick question; sorry if it’s already been answered. Does the skyline at CBR share it with the new resort that being built? If so I assume it will be extremely busy!
Will the buses still run as usual/often? I am hoping the buses will be quieter when the skyline opens lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Aw! I loved that video! The resort really does look beautiful and my youngest will be 7 when we go next year so he will love the play area and the pools etc
Quick question; sorry if it’s already been answered. Does the skyline at CBR share it with the new resort that being built? If so I assume it will be extremely busy!
Will the buses still run as usual/often? I am hoping the buses will be quieter when the skyline opens lol
The Riviera has its own station on the Epcot Line, which the gondolas pass through on the way from CBR to Epcot. The HS Line is separate from CBR straight to HS, then the other line goes from CBR to AoA/Pop

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I’ve also been wondering this about the buses?... thinking maybe they will be less frequent to HS / Epcot? Guess by the time we go next year, all of this will be running smoothly and the demand will be more apparent 🤞🏼

Also, are we able to order Minnie vans from Cbr? Got in my head that they were just bookable from deluxe resorts but was that just during trial phase?
Old 30 May 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
The Riviera has its own station on the Epcot Line, which the gondolas pass through on the way from CBR to Epcot. The HS Line is separate from CBR straight to HS, then the other line goes from CBR to AoA/Pop
Sorry, please bare with me lol
So from CBR there is a line to Epcot and another to HS, then another to AOA/POP?
3 lines from CBR.
Riviera have their own station?
Once you are on the gondola does it go straight to the destination with no stops?

I am really struggling to get my head around it lol
I don’t understand why there is a line from CBR to AOA&POP?
Or do they get on at their station then stop at CBR in the way to HS/Epcot?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List