Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jun 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

picking only 1 fast pass tier 1

This may only apply to parks using the tier system. If I pick 3 fast passes at Epcot I get a top tier pass and two passes for basically walk on rides. Before I can obtain another pass I’d have to wait for my 3 passes to expire.
If i chose just 1 top tier ride for example soaring at say 9 am to 10am and no lower tier rides I should be allowed to choose another fast pass at 1001.
The question is can I choose another top tier fast pass if available and then another and then my fourth.
Not sure if it would work or be frowned on as cheating the system.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
NeeNeeWong
Getting Excited

I think you need to use 2 tier 2s before your allowed another tier 1. You either pick them and don’t use them, waiting for them to run out or go to the ride to scan your band and then you can select your 4th, providing a tier 1 is available. For example if park opens at 9, 9-10 T1, 10-11 T2, 11-12 T2. You could always try to pull your second and third choice forward, but to move your third forwards you would need to scan into the second ride. Alternatively wait until 12 to pick another T1.
Old 23 Jun 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

Afraid not it will only bring up the fast pass for the tier 2 rides, what I have done, it can only be done on the day is booked 1 ride in Epcot once we have used it, booked 2 for the evening in a different park it only really works well for MK when I have used it as they have a lot more rides with fast passes. It is mainly as we are older and only do a few hours in the morning and evening type of people. For us most of the tier 2 rides are usually walk ons as we arrive at rope drop and leave after lunch.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Your first 3 fastpasses can only contain one tier 1 ride. It doesn't matter whether you book those first 3 fastpasses beforehand or on the day - only one can be from tier 1.

Once you've used your first 3 fastpasses for that day, you can book your 4th fastpass from any of the tiers. It's only from your 4th fastpass of the day onwards when you can book any tier (subject to availability).

Originally Posted by myaquarium View Post
If i chose just 1 top tier ride for example soaring at say 9 am to 10am and no lower tier rides I should be allowed to choose another fast pass at 1001.
You'll be able to choose another fastpass as soon as you've used your first fastpass. So if you enter the fastpass queue with your first fastpass at 9:05am, you'll be able to book the next fastpass at 9:06am.

Originally Posted by myaquarium View Post
The question is can I choose another top tier fast pass if available and then another and then my fourth.
No. You can only choose another top tier ride with your 4th fastpass.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 01:03 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Thanks
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

What you could do is
Soaring at 9
Living with land 10
Nemo or figment 11.

Ride test track rope drop, ride soarin with fp, scan living iwht the land without actually going on it. At this point, you should be able to move or change your 3rd fast passes to another - suggest nemo or figment as they are near. Go to ride nemo or figment and as soon as you scan you can book 4th fast pass.

Hope this make sense.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

also for evening visit if you want you could chance it and book before you plan to go. Cancellations of fast passes happen and you can get lucky with a good one!
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
What you could do is
Soaring at 9
Living with land 10
Nemo or figment 11.

Ride test track rope drop, ride soarin with fp, scan living iwht the land without actually going on it. At this point, you should be able to move or change your 3rd fast passes to another - suggest nemo or figment as they are near. Go to ride nemo or figment and as soon as you scan you can book 4th fast pass.

Hope this make sense.
Genius advice!
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List