Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 May 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We are hoping for September 2021 this was always the plan for us so hopefully we won’t have to change that.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Nothing booked but have decided we want to go next August and repeat our 2019 holiday with the addition of a week in a villa to round it off.

So looking forward to visiting Universal again as we a enjoyed it last year. Been listening to disney park music on youtube and we all miss being there so much.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

I’m actually really excited for next year. Although it’s a long wait from when we are due to go this August but I’ve persuaded the other half to add a third week and a split stay to include a week on site. We were due to be staying 14 days off site.

Just need to decide what we do with our VH deposit as I think they don’t offer split stays? But just in the long line of waiting for them to contact us!
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
blackbird
Excited about Disney

Not booked yet waiting on insurance, but decent flight prices, virgin Heathrow MCO direct for Feb 2021 £850 premium economy
blackbird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We are still hoping for May 2021 but also hoping to start fertility treatment again soon too. If one happens it will be positive 😀
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Originally Posted by baggers View Post
We are still hoping for May 2021 but also hoping to start fertility treatment again soon too. If one happens it will be positive 😀
Best of luck to you both xx
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Best of luck to you both xx
Thank you 😊
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Vicki7
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Please be careful and consider double checking with your insurance. Almost all holidays booked whilst COVID was around will not be covered, regardless of you having g an annual policy. This is because you have knowingly booked a trip in the middle of a pandemic when we don't know how long it will last.
We are in same position and have checked multiple policies and they will not cover you. We have booked too and are prepared to lose deposits if worst comes to the worst. We have also only booked things that we can amend dates for if necessary.
Thank you - i will double check, and will book flights on flexible tickets or through Disney as part of my package, so if I need to move or cancel I won't lose too much. Also planning to pay balance as close to the final deadline as I can.
Vicki7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiger lily 3
Trying for More Ears

We have decided to cancel our Aug trip this year and are going to rebook for Aug 2021, Luckily only paid deposits so haven’t lost that much money and very kind villa lady moved our date free of charge. 2020 would not be the Holiday we have saved so hard for, so 2021 it is. 🍾 Something to look forward to and who knows might add a few days on for a beach stay 🏖. Stay safe xx
Tiger lily 3 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by firsttimemouse View Post
We’ve decided not to go this year. Trying to get some positivity back thinking about the plus points of going 2021!

So, what new things are set to open between now and then? Is this when the 50th celebrations start.

Anyone want to join me in positively looking forward to next summer !
I’ll join you. Our August trip can’t go ahead...was to celebrate my parents golden wedding and my son turning 16 and finishing his Gcses...that’s gone a bit wrong for us, but we all have our health!
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List