Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 3 Jul 22, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

So glad you made it to the airport. What a relief! Have an amazing trip!
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Have a fantastic trip, so glad you are on your way after a stressful day yesterday. I’ll look forward to following along
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Have a brilliant time! Looking forward to following along
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Here fine. Great flight, landed early, immigration was 35 minutes, all our luggage is here. Just waiting on our pick up.
Old 3 Jul 22, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Always love your reports but this one sounds even more up my street! I’m grappling with low carb life and am following in your footsteps in August!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Manchester Airport - Bridgewater

We were all starving by the time we got through security at the airport. Ds was on the prowl for something to eat and came back suggesting one of the sit down places for a proper breakfast. I find breakfast the most tricky meal.

They both had the full cooked, we debated sharing but I ended up ordering off the kids menu and just getting bacon and sausages, along with the mushroom from Dh I was set. I’m not normally one for sticking to fat and protein and. I thing else but needs must.

£39 and filled a hole, exactly what we all needed.

Aer Lingus Food

They came round with the little pretzels and drinks. I used to love those, I gifted my packet to Dh.

The food choices were bolognaise pasta or chicken with a pepper sauce which all 3 of us had, it even told you how many carbs it was. I just ate the chicken and it was surprisingly nice.

There was also pasta salad and bread and little strawberry mousse which again had the carb content on it, normally desserts are pretty much a no but it was quite low so I was chuffed with myself that I could have a treat.

They came round with little tubs of ice cream that Ds and Dh enjoyed. Then not long before landing they offered tea and coffee and gave out wraps and a flapjack. The flapjack got high praise indeed.

I had an Italian chicken salad from pret which was delicious (4g of carbs per 100g) and some Serrano ham crisps.

They didn’t really come round with drinks but you could go and get them if you wanted.
Old 4 Jul 22, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Great start! Looking forward to following along. We fly Wednesday and will be in Orlando/universal from next Monday.
Old 4 Jul 22, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyMemories View Post
Have an amazing time - so looking forward to hearing all about it. Fabulous work on the weight loss and blood sugars. I hope you have lots of lovely food (you did so well in Feb!) and I imagine the odd treat shouldn't matter too much.

I hope your journey is smooth from now on.
Thank you. Everything went really smoothly yesterday. It almost felt a bit surreal considering how chilled it was in the end 😂

Originally Posted by FeFe View Post
Have a great time. Looking forward to reading along
Thank you. Can’t wait to get in full holiday mode.

Originally Posted by All-smiles View Post
I'm looking forward to this! Thankfully, my low carb diet can be more flexible at the moment as I'm doing it to help pcos and pre diabetes but I always feel unwell after too many carbs so it will be nice to see if there are ways that I can still follow it - mostly.

Have a great trip!
Thanks. Low carb is supposed to be amazing for pcos. I drafted a fiend a huge email with some of my favourite recipes. If you want it just dm me. I can also send you all my food lists for Orlando as well.

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Have an amazing trip!
Thank you, feels weird being back and at Dockside which is still universal but new and different.

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Have a great trip. Looking forward to following along.
Thanks. You are way further ahead with the planning than me 😂😂

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
I hope you have a fantastic trip and I can’t wait to see all your delicious meals! 😁
Thank you. Not long till yours. ❤️
Old 4 Jul 22, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Have an amazing time! Can’t imagine how stressful the last day has been 😥 but you’re off now!
Thanks. It probably turned out better than it would have had on our original flights. At least we can relax now as you say.

Originally Posted by sunshines View Post
Love reading a live trip report, and yours are terrific, as it makes me feel like I'm there. Building the anticipation for our trip in October. Will follow along.
Aww thanks. Hope it lives up to your expectations 😂. October for HhN will be soooo good.

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
So glad you are on your way! Yesterday sounded a little stressful... Loved your Feb TR and looking forward to following this one... We will hopefully be arriving in Orlando at the end of your TR so this will definitely get the excitement building whilst I try not to worry about all the things that could go wrong! Have a wonderful time
Thank you, I was very frazzled on Saturday! Chilled now though. Fingers crossed your trip goes to plan, most have and everything was smooth for us yesterday.

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
So glad you made it to the airport. What a relief! Have an amazing trip!
Thank you. Are you all set for your holidays?

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Have a fantastic trip, so glad you are on your way after a stressful day yesterday. I’ll look forward to following along

Thank you. All set for California? So exciting.

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Have a brilliant time! Looking forward to following along
Thanks so much. Hoping for early entry this morning.
Old 4 Jul 22, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Always love your reports but this one sounds even more up my street! I’m grappling with low carb life and am following in your footsteps in August!
Aww thanks Jo. If you want any recipes just pm me. I like low carb but I found ideas hard at the start. Same if you’ve got any good ones send them my way 😂

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Great start! Looking forward to following along. We fly Wednesday and will be in Orlando/universal from next Monday.
That’s really exciting. Might see you here. x