Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 4 Aug 22, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Love the look of lunch and well done on the 2 cocktails. My teen years are to come, finding the tweens quite challenging... looks like you've worked out a good balance for you all. Exciting countdown, will have finished work for 3 1/2 weeks this time next week. Still wondering how much weight I can lose in 7 days - ha ! x
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The pool looks so lovely and relaxing, that’s great that you and Dave are making the most of Kate’s sleep in. Cheesy brisket dip and crisps, you are living the dream 😍 thank you for your cocktails at lunch too 😉🍹🍸 xxx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Such a shame you couldn't fully indulge at LTT but it did look lovely and that ooey gooey toffee cake ... I'm so jealous! I was a little shocked to see no cocktails, but good to see you made up with it the next day

A nice chilled morning, ahh the joys of teenagers how are you finding the more relaxed holiday? Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Mobile

So glad you are enjoying the pool time and some offsite food and shopping this time! We loved Fords Garage and can also now recommend Sickies and Rock n Brew! Cheesecake Factory was amazing as ever! So glad you finally got to experience the poet gooey toffee cake too! Looking forward to hearing about Trails End - we have booked in the past but never made it there.. hope you have had a relaxing day in the sun!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

That cheesy brisket looks so good 😍 That and the bison burger will be our Geyser Point choices I think. Great to see your fab photos of them… and the cocktails too
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I love going to the pool in the morning. It’s always quieter and the sun isn’t as hot. Looks lovely!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I love going to the pool in the morning. It’s always quieter and the sun isn’t as hot. Looks lovely!
What time do Disney pools open? Or is it that they don’t close or open but lifeguards are only to/from certain times?
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
What time do Disney pools open? Or is it that they don’t close or open but lifeguards are only to/from certain times?
I’m not sure. The earliest we’ve ever been is probably about 10ish and the lifeguard is usually there. I think POFQ was 10am last time but honestly don’t remember. According to my Starling account I paid for washing machines at 9.55am and we did a wash at the pool if that helps

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I’m not sure. The earliest we’ve ever been is probably about 10ish and the lifeguard is usually there. I think POFQ was 10am last time but honestly don’t remember. According to my Starling account I paid for washing machines at 9.55am and we did a wash at the pool if that helps
Haha.. it does because I had thought it was 9/10am when I last went which wouldn’t work for an early morning swim. But I wondered if technically you could go any time, but there wouldn’t be a lifeguard until 9/10am.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Haha.. it does because I had thought it was 9/10am when I last went which wouldn’t work for an early morning swim. But I wondered if technically you could go any time, but there wouldn’t be a lifeguard until 9/10am.
Yes I wondered that too. I’m pretty sure we went in to the pool area before the lifeguard was there (about 5 minutes or so) so it wasn’t locked but I don’t know what the official policy is on it.

Trip Report Index