Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 10 Aug 22, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Just having a catch up and omg how amazing does everything look!

that macadamia nut snapper has me drooling, and who doesn't love a good breakfast, I hear nothing but good things about First Watch.

Excellent work on the snack purchases! How are the seltzers you bought? I'm looking for recommendations on decent ones, we tried the bud light ones over here and they were decidedly meh.

I love the hotel, so nice having the outside space and looking over the pool.
Hi Marie, that fish was perfect and I will rave about first watch til the cows come home! So good.

I got the Michelob Ultra Seltzer’s and so far I have tried the blueberry and strawberry and I really like them. They don’t taste like fake sugar (I am not a fan of really sweet things) and it is more than a hint of fruitiness. Even Adam liked them.

We are spoiled by this hotel room, I love being so close to the pool and there is hardly anyone ever in it. Xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Having serious food envy with the breakfast potatoes at First Watch, macadamia nut crusted snapper, ice cream sundaes and cocktails! We will hopefully be back in the Estero/Bonita Springs/Naples area in 3 weeks time as it's the only Roy's location left in Florida. So happy the sun shone for you on Naples beach and the sunset looks idyllic.
Mossyflossy, I am so envious of your trip! I would happily stay here but I think Cooper would stage a mutiny. 😂

I don’t mind the rain, however it is gorgeous when the sun comes out! Xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Yay for Cracker Barrell- we are going here for our Thanksgiving dinner! Breakfast looks delicious especially the hash and I am dying to explore the little shop! I know you were there for breakfast but did you notice if they served cocktails? I know they did a 4th of July popsicle special so I am hopeful for Thanksgiving! Loving the golf buggy around your resort! Your lunch spot looks amazing- great cocktail choices and the Shrimp Tacos yes please! Loving Cooper’s Turkey Club too- I am excited to try Boathouse’s version of this! I completely feel your pain with the Monica hair- I am exactly the same! Excited to see your Universal days xx

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another great day of food and those views from your table for dinner were stunning. I know what you mean about sand - I hate the stuff for that very reason. It just gets everywhere.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Yay for Cracker Barrell- we are going here for our Thanksgiving dinner! Breakfast looks delicious especially the hash and I am dying to explore the little shop! I know you were there for breakfast but did you notice if they served cocktails? I know they did a 4th of July popsicle special so I am hopeful for Thanksgiving! Loving the golf buggy around your resort! Your lunch spot looks amazing- great cocktail choices and the Shrimp Tacos yes please! Loving Cooper’s Turkey Club too- I am excited to try Boathouse’s version of this! I completely feel your pain with the Monica hair- I am exactly the same! Excited to see your Universal days xx
Nicki, I think they do serve cocktails as they had mimosas on the breakfast menu.

You will have a brilliant time. 🤩

Lunch yesterday was perfect- the food, cocktails and the view were all fantastic. I can’t wait to go back. 😁

My crazy hair 😂 who doesn’t love humidity!

Yes, off to universal today, Cooper is super excited 😆 💖 xxx
Old 11 Aug 22, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another great day of food and those views from your table for dinner were stunning. I know what you mean about sand - I hate the stuff for that very reason. It just gets everywhere.
The food and views were exactly what I was hoping for Jo!

I will still be finding sand when I get home, I’m sure of it. 😂 xx
Old 11 Aug 22, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Nicki, I think they do serve cocktails as they had mimosas on the breakfast menu.

You will have a brilliant time. 🤩

Lunch yesterday was perfect- the food, cocktails and the view were all fantastic. I can’t wait to go back. 😁

My crazy hair 😂 who doesn’t love humidity!

Yes, off to universal today, Cooper is super excited 😆 💖 xxx
Strawberry Mimosa

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Crackerbarrell and its shop, and even mimosas, who knew!
And how is it that some people look perfectly turned out 24/7 yet others are blessed with Frizzy wild Monica hair and look like a red tomato?
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Crackerbarrell and its shop, and even mimosas, who knew!
And how is it that some people look perfectly turned out 24/7 yet others are blessed with Frizzy wild Monica hair and look like a red tomato?
Mossyflossy, that shop at Cracker Barrel is lethal 😂 they have some many gorgeous homewares!

Naples is quite fancy and the ladies are all very glamorous. I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards 😂 I don’t know how they do it? 🤩
Old 11 Aug 22, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Great Cracker Barrel breakfast and a fab lunch. Wow that's a lot of turkey in Coopers club Sandwich, it looked great. And that key lime pie looks delicious.

I hope you're having fun at Universal.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List