Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Those pastries look good
Must be so great doing water rides and being onsite
You’ll probably be just as soaked at VB tomorrow
Such good fresh pastries Claire, and there are different ones each days!

I’m expecting to get totally soaked tomorrow 😂🤩
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Just catching up with RPR (it all looks fantastic!) and now can't stop thinking about mini key lime pies, mimosas and strawberry mules.
Mossyflossy, I can’t stop thinking about them either! 😆💕
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Best Lunch of the trip so far!
Cooper’s Hawk Winery.
After our very busy and soggy morning we decided to head to Cooper’s Hawk Winery for lunch. I’m so pleased that we did because it was fantastic!

There is an extensive wine and cocktail list. Adam had the Kentucky Mule but upgraded the bourbon to Woodford Reserve. It was served with a garnish of candied ginger and it was strong! Adam really enjoyed this.

I chose The Lemon Drop. This was zingy and lemony and very alcohol forward. Just perfect.

Cooper had water.

We decided to share some appetisers. Our server recommended the drunken shrimp and we added an order of the crispy Brussel Sprouts. Cooper ate most of the shrimp, they were perfectly cooked and the guacamole was creamy and the perfect combination. The winner was the Brussel Sprouts- they were crunchy and spicy and sweet and totally moorish!

For mains, Cooper had the Filet. This was incredible - perfectly cooked with a smoky char on the outside. The broccoli also had a lovely char and the potatoes were creamy and rich.

Adam chose the trio of Medallions and declared this the best meal of the trip so far. The medallions were cooked to perfection and the asparagus were spectacular.

I opted for the lunch portion of Dana’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken. The portion size was perfect and the green beans were cooked well and the mash was super creamy. I really enjoyed this

We decided that we had just enough room left to share the Key Lime Pie. The filling was light and zesty and if you like a biscuit base then this pie is for you!

A fabulous meal and I’m working on how I can make time to pop back before we move hotels! Best meal so far! 😍💕

Edited at 07:53 PM.
Old 14 Aug 22, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Best Lunch of the trip so far!
Cooper’s Hawk Winery.
After our very busy and soggy morning we decided to head to Cooper’s Hawk Winery for lunch. I’m so pleased that we did because it was fantastic!

There is an extensive wine and cocktail list. Adam had the Kentucky Mule but upgraded the bourbon to Woodford Reserve. It was served with a garnish of candied ginger and it was strong! Adam really enjoyed this.

I chose The Lemon Drop. This was zingy and lemony and very alcohol forward. Just perfect.

Cooper had water.

We decided to share some appetisers. Our server recommended the drunken shrimp and we added an order of the crispy Brussel Sprouts. Cooper ate most of the shrimp, they were perfectly cooked and the guacamole was creamy and the perfect combination. The winner was the Brussel Sprouts- they were crunchy and spicy and sweet and totally moorish!

For mains, Cooper had the Filet. This was incredible - perfectly cooked with a smoky char on the outside. The broccoli also had a lovely char and the potatoes were creamy and rich.

Adam chose the trio of Medallions and declared this the best meal of the trip so far. The medallions were cooked to perfection and the asparagus were spectacular.

I opted for the lunch portion of Dana’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken. The portion size was perfect and the green beans were cooked well and the mash was super creamy. I really enjoyed this

We decided that we had just enough room left to share the Key Lime Pie. The filling was light and zesty and if you like a biscuit base then this pie is for you!

A fabulous meal and I’m working on how I can make time to pop back before we move hotels! Best meal so far! 😍💕
WOW the steaks & mash look so good & that key lime pie 😋😋
So Nice you found a restaurant named after your son too 🙊🙊🙊

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh wow your lunch looks so good. Another lovely day 😊
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
WOW the steaks & mash look so good & that key lime pie 😋😋
So Nice you found a restaurant named after your son too 🙊🙊🙊
Everything we had was fantastic!

Yes, Cooper thought it was hilarious too. 😂
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyMemories View Post
Oh wow your lunch looks so good. Another lovely day 😊
It really was so good! It has been a great day so far. 😁
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just caught up! Food at Coopers looks lovely, that chicken dish if yours looked like sometime I could handle! Cocktails are making me very jealous!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Just caught up! Food at Coopers looks lovely, that chicken dish if yours looked like sometime I could handle! Cocktails are making me very jealous!
Hello NTO! Not long for your now, you must be getting very excited! 😁

My chicken was on the ‘lunch sized’ menu and it was perfect. Cocktails have been fantastic so far. 🍹
Old 14 Aug 22, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Hello NTO! Not long for your now, you must be getting very excited! 😁

My chicken was on the ‘lunch sized’ menu and it was perfect. Cocktails have been fantastic so far. 🍹
Excited/apprehensive/panicked as so much to do still! Thank god we only live 20 mins from Heathrow

I've just caught up a bit more, we originally had club at HRH booked but we changed our dates and it wasn't available! It's such good value for hungry teens isn't it!

Saltgrass also looked yummy! Never looked at the menu there, we have a few Landrys cards so might be worth a look! How lovely you met George too!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List