Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Jan 22, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

huh, another morning I don't feel doing much. Too many for one week! I know I will feel great once I get going so I better get going .

Have a healthy & happy day all!
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

I loved zumba class yesterday. I looked at my 10 habit goals/plan this morning and I am nailing some, and did 6 out of 7 for others. Changing one of the goals - on night I have slept under 5 and half hours my step goal will be lower 7.5k. Or if I just need easy day if I feel off. Average is still over 10k there wasn't need to push myself and sometimes time spend in the kitchen can do more for me.

Love my meal template.
Monday - Chicken Jalfrezy hairy bikers
Tuesday - Mexican beef and jalepeno quesadillas
Wednesday - Jambalaya - hairy bikers
Thursday pasta dish. I will load it with veggies & chicken for the protein and bulk and either some sort of pesto like sauce or tomatoes sauce.
Friday pizza or sushi or whatever I feel like - the guys make their own pizza

Lunches
two rice bowls with chicken meditterenian style (feta, olives, wholegrain rice, tomatoes ...
two rice bowls with salmon poke style but cooked salmon
1 whatever I feel like on the day (Friday) to be decided later during the week

Need to decide on snacks. Maybe some oaty banana bread and yoghurt fruit smoothies as I have new blender and it's really good compared to the one I had before so bit of a yoghurt, few berries, few frozen slices of banana can be lowish calorie high protein drink

We are having Mackerel tonight, recipe to be decided - if anyone has suggestions. Salmon sushi for lunch today. So one dinner, 3 lunches and 1 breakfast 5 fish meals for the week

Edited at 09:14 AM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Bella Girl
slightly serious Dibber

Bella Girl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
1st day back at the gym yesterday and it felt good to be back in the routine again.

Food wise, I had a good day yesterday and have planned for today. Weekends are usually my weakest point - I can stay on plan all week then crash at the weekends so changing this behaviour pattern would be a breakthrough.

Have a happy Sunday everyone x
Bella Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

We took the dog for a couple of walks yesterday, not as long as I would have liked because of the weather (she hates getting wet!) we then had a look around our local retail park,
breakfast was porridge with fruit and a spoonful no added sugar choc spread.
Lunch was mushroom soup and a roll.
Dinner was slow cooked I can’t believe it’s not butter chicken with whit rice. For snacks I had a couple of slices of malt loaf and some fruit and low fat crème fraiche.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

I'd love to join you all! I decided that I was going to do dry January- i overdid it over Christmas. I'm going to try to get through to my birthday in April though. I'm back on the health eating, though j do eat mostly healthy anyways. And I signed up to one if those virtual challenges - so I'm trying to walk most days and build up the miles- didn't manage too much yesterday as it was horrible weather - I also do the walking with get fit with Rick to boost my step count.

I also decided that I would take som time for me, so before Christmas booked in for a massage each month- yesterday was heaven. Been suffering with headaches and dizziness for weeks - I've been very stressed- so when a trip to opticians and Gp havent thrown anything up- today is thed first day I havent woken up dizzy or with a headache!
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
We took the dog for a couple of walks yesterday, not as long as I would have liked because of the weather (she hates getting wet!) we then had a look around our local retail park,
breakfast was porridge with fruit and a spoonful no added sugar choc spread.
Lunch was mushroom soup and a roll.
Dinner was slow cooked I can’t believe it’s not butter chicken with whit rice. For snacks I had a couple of slices of malt loaf and some fruit and low fat crème fraiche.
Can you share the recipe for I can believe it's not butter chicken please . Sounds good
Old 9 Jan 22, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Here’s the recipe, it’s from the new pinch of nom book, it was lovely, I think next time I would add a bit more garam masala as it was very mild but delicious! Definately seemed like it had more calories than it actually did!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella Girl
slightly serious Dibber

Bella Girl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Made low carb banana bread today. 1st loaf was made with buckwheat and worked fine. The 2nd batch I made with coconut flour and it was a disaster 🤣.

I have sliced the 1st batch and frozen it as individual pieces with the plan being that I can have a slice each weekend.
Bella Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post

Here’s the recipe, it’s from the new pinch of nom book, it was lovely, I think next time I would add a bit more garam masala as it was very mild but delicious! Definately seemed like it had more calories than it actually did!
We had that for tea last night and said exactly the same thing about the spice! Slow cooker beef stroganoff for tea tomorrow
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney_l81 View Post
We had that for tea last night and said exactly the same thing about the spice! Slow cooker beef stroganoff for tea tomorrow
I honestly can’t recommend these books enough, they are chock full of recipes that you actually want to cook and eat aren’t they! We had Greek potato stew tonight