Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Aug 22, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

I love Lanza. May go back in January as Villa is booked for our usual after Christmas trip.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It’s becoming a problem 😂 I am literally rotating suitcases this year. I am away far more than I’m home - come back for a few days, get my nails and hair done and fly off again. So many places and not enough time! As one lovely dibber pointed out on my instagram there is a rumour I’ve become a tax exile! 😂
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Yes we know that Judith 🙄🤦🤷😎when you’re not eating drinking & on the DIBB you’re in Lanzarote

Not looking bad for my age am I Claire 😂😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

I’m always looking, booking, planning!

We’ve been away a few times this year and going to Disney in 5 weeks (we are counting down) 😂

So far today we have discussed going away at Xmas - we aren’t but it’s killing my husband not booking anything. He’s been known to change his mind 3 weeks before Xmas and have me scrambling for flights and accommodation for 8 of us last minute! I’ve also been looking for flights for Tenerife in April, flights for Orlando in March, LAX for the summer and trying to work out if we can squeeze in a Disney trip in November before our annual pass runs out. It’s definitely a hobby, possibly an obsession 😂
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Snowball24 View Post
We've had a good year , dh and 1 2 x London theatre breaks, i took the kids and friends to Amsterdam and Efteling, dh and i took dd and her friend to Bulgaria but now all the holidays for this year are done and i cant stop thinking about going away again ! I booked CP for March and we have our first cruise (and actual holiday no kids) next August but wondering if i can afford a night or 2 away before end of this year.

Agghhhh just love going away so much ! Anyone else?
Me too - I hate not having a holiday plan on the go! We still have this years main hol to come but I already have plans for 2 hols next year and find if I book a few future treats it keeps me going too (theatre, christmas events etc). We are all holidayholics here
If you're looking for some 1 or 2 night breaks, hotels and pubs usually start sending emails out with the autumn / winter offers in September.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

I’m a nightmare I am always planning. The last two years have killed me but we still got away twice in 2020 and 21, it was the stress and uncertainty i didn’t like.

We’ve had three weekends away and went to Florida in May, on Tuesday we got back from our once in a lifetime trip to the Maldives and yesterday i booked flights to go back in January 😂 I think this could be our new Florida! We loved it.

We were hoping to do NY in December that will have be next year now and we have a family cruise in august.

Just got another two weekends away to get me through til Christmas!

Edited at 07:54 PM.
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

As a kid I was lucky as we went on holiday abroad every year, so for me they are so important in life , they keep me going !
Old 14 Aug 22, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Snowball24 View Post
As a kid I was lucky as we went on holiday abroad every year, so for me they are so important in life , they keep me going !
Remember you are a lot younger than many of us.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by LIZH View Post
Me too, holidays are my favourite thing (family included) we had Florida in Feb, Jamaica in June. Florida in Nov again, we have had long weekend breaks in this country too. Next year we have Italy in March, Cuba in May, Jamaica in Nov and hopefully Florida in July/August. I love going away, we just relax and enjoy our time together.
You might want to check about travelling to Cuba and then applying for an Esta…this is from the ESTA website…

When was Cuba designated a State Sponsor of Terrorism?

The United States Department of State most recently designated Cuba as a State Sponsor of Terrorism on January 12, 2021.

How does Cuba’s designation as a State Sponsor of Terrorism impact my travel to the United States using my approved ESTA?

If a traveler is found to have visited a country designated as State Sponsor of Terrorism, the traveler is no longer eligible to participate in the Visa Wavier Program and must apply for a visa to enter the United States.
Gngr29 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Ali23
Getting Excited

Are you all retired ? Lol , my time off work seems a lot less 😬
Ali23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List