Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 30 May 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lumiere
Trying for More Ears

Less than 100 days, I don't feel that excited though? I think it's as all our last trips have been me and DW, this time we've got the in laws with us and they just don't seem too bothered. Usually by now me and DW have got every last thing sorted
Lumiere is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
Less than 100 days, I don't feel that excited though? I think it's as all our last trips have been me and DW, this time we've got the in laws with us and they just don't seem too bothered. Usually by now me and DW have got every last thing sorted
Oh dear... I’d just go on and plan away!

Hope they shake a leg soon or you decide to go for it... I think once you get under 100 days, fastpass day gets nearer and everything starts to seem real
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lumiere
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Oh dear... I’d just go on and plan away!

Hope they shake a leg soon or you decide to go for it... I think once you get under 100 days, fastpass day gets nearer and everything starts to seem real
I was already on the fence about the idea to start with! DW says they're just letting us get on with it because we know the score, but I think the planning is part of the excitement.
We do have plenty of ADR's booked though, and hopefully we'll get to Epcot for the food and wine festival when Jimmie Allen is playing.
Lumiere is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
I was already on the fence about the idea to start with! DW says they're just letting us get on with it because we know the score, but I think the planning is part of the excitement.
We do have plenty of ADR's booked though, and hopefully we'll get to Epcot for the food and wine festival when Jimmie Allen is playing.
I definitely agree planning is part of the enjoyment. I always say I get the best value for money from our trips because of how excited I get beforehand with all the planning and the build up.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsArcher2b
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Today's my DDD! 💃💃💃 Might have to celebrate by seeing Aladdin though i also want to see the Elton John film.
MrsArcher2b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sallee45
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sorry but what is DDD

2000, Sheraton world resort
2001,2002,2003 Marriot world center
2008 Highgrove Villa
2009 Marriot world centre
2010 Highgrove Villa
2019 Universal Surf Side
2023 Universal Cabana Bay
Sallee45 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sallee45 View Post
Sorry but what is DDD
I know it as double digit day (basically 99 days until you go), although I’ve seen it also called double digit dance... either way it’s less than 100 days until your trip!
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Perkins
Excited about Disney

We are looking to fly on 3rd at the moment - hoping to stay at Portofino - our daughter is working at Universal for a year
Old 3 Jun 19, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
We are looking to fly on 3rd at the moment - hoping to stay at Portofino - our daughter is working at Universal for a year
Wow that’s very exciting.

I wonder how working for University compares to working for Disney? There’s a youtuber called A Clairytale and she vlogged her year on the CRP and has just done a summary vlog - I didn’t realise how many perks there were.

Hope your daughter has an amazing year!
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Anybody else getting excited for Galaxy’s edge,I was really worried it was going to spoil our holiday, but the place looks huge and amazing!
I don't think its going to impact on any other park at all!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List