Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Really enjoying your trip report, lovely photos. Thanks for sharing x
Old 22 Jun 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Another great day. We loved Cape Cod and hopefully we'll return.
Old 8 Jul 17, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm really enjoying reading about this part of the states. I see what you mean about Provincetown looking like Whitstable - I too was one of the many students down in Canterbury 20 years ago!

Edited at 01:26 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 17, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Erial
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Hi Claire, I was looking forward to seeing the harbour pics - they are beautiful! I can't believe you had the whole beach to yourselves, it must have felt amazing 😊 Nice to see you managed to fit in some shopping too, I do love culture and scenery but you can't beat popping into BBW for some body sprays and moisturiser! Cheers Michelle x
It was so lovely to have the beach to ourselves, windy, but lovely! I'm sure it's probably packed in the summer months.

You're right, we always throw in a bit of retail therapy for good measure!

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
What great photos of the beaches - stunning and so much more attractive out of season!
Thank you. Yes, it was a bit cold and windy but absolutely stunning.

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Your photos look almost identical to mine! We didn't have to pay anywhere either, still out of season and all the kiosks were still closed.
Just started your trip report so I'll keep an eye out for matching photos!

Originally Posted by floridafan101 View Post
Following with interest especially regarding the weather as we head to New York Boston and beyond on 19th October this year! Lovely report I've added the Duck Tour to our itinerary too.
I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time. On the whole the weather was great for the time of year. We only saw rain twice in the time we were there which I don't think is too bad!

Originally Posted by JoB View Post
Loving reading your report. Hoping to get lots of ideas for our trip next year. Thanks for posting.
Joanne
You're welcome.

Thank you for reading!
Claire
x

2005 - Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa * 2011 - Wyndham LBV Resort * 2013 - Sheraton Vistana Resort LBV - Trip Report - Complete * 2014 - Kissimmee Villa - Trip Report - Complete * 2015 - Hard Rock Hotel & Beach Club - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - New York - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - Massachusetts Road Trip - Trip Report - Complete * 2017 - Florida Road Trip & Old Key West * 2018 - Florida Road Trip & Polynesian * 2019 - SSR, Grand Floridian & Boardwalk
Erial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 17, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Erial
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
another lovely day
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Libby View Post
Really enjoying you report.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another great day

Joan
Thanks Joan

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Really enjoying your trip report, lovely photos. Thanks for sharing x
Thank you and you're welcome.

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Another great day. We loved Cape Cod and hopefully we'll return.
We loved it too. Can't wait to go back.

Originally Posted by LouB View Post
I'm really enjoying reading about this part of the states. I see what you mean about Provincetown looking like Whitstable - I too was one of the many students down in Canterbury 20 years ago!
Ah, maybe our paths crossed back then! Were you at UKC or Christchurch? I was at UKC, Keynes college!

Thanks for reading everyone.
Claire
x

2005 - Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa * 2011 - Wyndham LBV Resort * 2013 - Sheraton Vistana Resort LBV - Trip Report - Complete * 2014 - Kissimmee Villa - Trip Report - Complete * 2015 - Hard Rock Hotel & Beach Club - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - New York - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - Massachusetts Road Trip - Trip Report - Complete * 2017 - Florida Road Trip & Old Key West * 2018 - Florida Road Trip & Polynesian * 2019 - SSR, Grand Floridian & Boardwalk
Erial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Just found your trip reports and enjoying reading them, especially this one. There are not many around for New England. We go this Thrsday.

We start off in New York and end up in Cape Cod.

I notice you stayed in Hyannis. Your hotel looked lovely. We are staying in Hyannis Travel Inn which is on Main Street, which doesn't look as lovely as yours, but in August the hotel prices are silly money!

How did you find Hyannis? You can get the ferry to Marther's Vineyard and Nantucket can't you?

Notice it has an Olive Garden - always a bonus!

Any tips or suggestions you can give me about things in the area.

Look forward to reading youf other reports.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List