Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Feb 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Restaurants near seaworld?

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any restaurants within easy walking distance of seaworld for us to have dinner before we get a bus/uber back to DS/POR please?

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post

There isnt anything immediately nearby as far as I can recollect. The nearest non-hotel restaurant used to be Bonefish Grill on the Central florida parkway.

Come out of Seaworld entrance and go to main entrance of car park. follow road to left to the cross roads. Turn right and across to Bonefish (about 5 minutes or so from there) or turn left and a bit of a longer walk (guessing 15-20 minutes) will bring you to places like Applebees etc on International Drive.

I would have a nosy at googlemaps (or get a mapman map) - always handy ! Really useful even if not driving to help you plan where going and where eating ...

LINKY

Edited at 12:01 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
There isnt anything immediately nearby as far as I can recollect. The nearest non-hotel restaurant used to be Bonefish Grill on the Central florida parkway.

Come out of Seaworld entrance and go to main entrance of car park. follow road to left to the cross roads. Turn right and across to Bonefish (about 5 minutes or so from there) or turn left and a bit of a longer walk (guessing 15-20 minutes) will bring you to places like Applebees etc on International Drive.

I would have a nosy at googlemaps (or get a mapman map) - always handy ! Really useful even if not driving to help you plan where going and where eating ...

LINKY
Thank you I didn't know what mapman maps were. Very useful.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

How about eating at the Underwater Sharks Grill in SeaWorld before you leave the park
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dorsetmutley View Post
How about eating at the Underwater Sharks Grill in SeaWorld before you leave the park
Great place to eat
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Flippers Pizza and Village Inn are close by and are often recommended.

Village Inn do free pie slices on Wednesday from 10am.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Here's a map from Google showing some restaurants. Seaworld is the big green circle near the middle:

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Flippers Pizza and Village Inn are close by and are often recommended.
I can recommend the Village Inn. It's like Denny's and so is very informal if that's what you want.

Whereas the Denny's to the south-east of Seaworld wasn't that good when we visited. The Village Inn was much better.

ETA: I've only visited those two restaurants near Seaworld and so I can't comment on the others.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added the ETA
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

I would second the fact that the Denny's near Seaworld isn't great. Nothing terrible when we visited but certainly better options and would not return.

Edited at 04:51 PM.
lovewdw is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
If I were you I would eat at sharks underwater grill or somewhere else then go straight back from seaworld rather than find a restaurant nearby.