Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 31 May 13, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
It's approx £22 more in total to go up to a 7a. Not sure the cabins are good as they appear to be close to the elevators. I am not keen on that but I will google the rooms for reviews just in case.
Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
It won't let me change online, says error occurred! My house phone is broken and can't call I bet by the time I try again tomorrow the room will be gone

I don't mind being near the elevators. We were close on our last cruise and it didn't bother us.
We've also been close to the elevators too with no problems. with a veranda, you'd be out there more so wouldn't hear anything anyway.
Can understand why people prefer not to be there but I wear ear plugs anyway (Mick snores! )
Old 31 May 13, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
One thing I'd add is that 8a cabins are huge check out ours here That one sleeps 4 but there are some that sleep 3 that are like mini suites with a dividing wall (we've booked connecting ones for our Fantasy cruise next summer). I'd be tempted to stick with the 8a. Do you know your cabin number?

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 13, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Snowgirl
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
One thing I'd add is that 8a cabins are huge check out ours here That one sleeps 4 but there are some that sleep 3 that are like mini suites with a dividing wall (we've booked connecting ones for our Fantasy cruise next summer). I'd be tempted to stick with the 8a. Do you know your cabin number?
Thanks for your input. I have 6512 on hold but 6510 and 6012 are also available. Also, did the pole in the room get in the way? We are 4 so it appears only the deck 6 cabins are suitable for us.

Was hoping to book yesterday but the agent hasn't yet responded to a couple of questions I had. Maybe day off yesterday? Fingers crossed for today!
Old 31 May 13, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
It's approx £22 more in total to go up to a 7a. Not sure the cabins are good as they appear to be close to the elevators. I am not keen on that but I will google the rooms for reviews just in case.
Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
What room was that Jakki? I'll maybe add the photo and number to the sticky as its a great room. Similar to the one I toured (front corner), but bigger I think.

ETA: now I've checked the plans, I think it was 7504 I toured which would be cheaper as its a 9d. Love your room though ... Really good size.

Edited at 08:12 AM.
Bats is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 13, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Jakki, I think it's 6510 from memory. I know the one I've booked doesn't have a divider & there is no pole.

1993, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2012- Orlando
2011 Disney Magic Med Cruise
2007 & 2008 - DLP
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 13, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Jakki, thanks for posting link. I knew you had done a report from the Dream but couldn't find it. Now I know that I didn't dream itd:

Kelly
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 13, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Snowgirl
Very Serious Dibber

So does 6510 have no pole? I have read reviews which suggest it has not but I do see a pole in Jakki's picture.
Old 31 May 13, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

So does 6510 have no pole? I have read reviews which suggest it has not but I do see a pole in Jakki's picture.
Snowgirl, I don't think it does, I seen pictures of the room posted on another forum & it didn't have the pole. Maybe I'll stick with what I have.

Jakki, was your room one of the forward ones and if so how did you find being so far forward?

Thanks
Kelly
Old 31 May 13, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Jakki's room was not 6510, that's the room that Cutiepie has I believe.
Old 31 May 13, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Sorry guys, I was out so couldn't reply.

We were in 6514 and the pole in the middle wasn't a problem at all, the only thing we missed was the privacy curtain but the bathroom was large enough that you could get dressed in there.

We're in 5520 & 5522 on the Fantasy and those are the ones with the dividing wall.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread