Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Jun 13, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
amy1511
Imagineer

amy1511's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Oh no, i would have to really re consider our plans if that happens first cruise and booked the dream for a reason
amy1511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 13, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
stitcher3000
Imagineer

stitcher3000's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by amy1511 View Post
Oh no, i would have to really re consider our plans if that happens first cruise and booked the dream for a reason
Ours will be our first cruise too plus we want to do mnsshp with DS & hopefully mvmcp too so changing our dates by a month or so isn't an option its all just supposition at the mo but I do like to know whats what lol
stitcher3000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 13, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
The 4 nights have always sailed Sunday-Thursday with the 3 nighters being Thursday - Sunday.

confused.com
This is right. We were sailing out on Sunday 26th October for four nights but now sailing on Monday 27th. Hoping we are still on the Dream. Not fair really that they can mess people about like it but what can you do?
mandevillepete is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 13, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
amy1511
Imagineer

amy1511's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Yeah me to i like a plan and to know whats what :-)
amy1511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 13, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
There seems to be quite a few changes in late fall 2014 affecting the Dream / Magic. It looks like the Magic is moving from Miami to Port Canaveral and the speculation is that she's covering the Dream while it's in for a dry dock. We've got a Christmas cruise on the Magic and while the move to PC would suit us I'm hoping that there's no date change as DH flies in the night before the cruise

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 13, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
There seems to be quite a few changes in late fall 2014 affecting the Dream / Magic. It looks like the Magic is moving from Miami to Port Canaveral and the speculation is that she's covering the Dream while it's in for a dry dock. We've got a Christmas cruise on the Magic and while the move to PC would suit us I'm hoping that there's no date change as DH flies in the night before the cruise
Ahh I see what they mean now. Not that it's moving TO Sun-Thur and Thu-Sun, but AWAY from (for the Dream).

I think it's likely you're right Jakki regarding the Magic taking over for a short while.
Can also understand why people would be peeved, but for those who have not sailed before .. give the Magic a go.

She will have had her refit by then so will be all sparkly and new, she will have the Aquadunk, the new childrens slide Twist and Spout, a water play area, revamped bedding and the Magic has a much better adult pool area.

Given the choice, I would not hesitate to choose the Magic over the Dream.
Old 4 Jun 13, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by amy1511 View Post
Oh no thats rubbish,worked it around the kids school,and wanted 2 weeks after onsite no will have 13 nights and a day before cruise with no park tickets :-(

Thanks for the info though wouldnt have known otherwise
Who did you book with?
Old 4 Jun 13, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

I'm losing the plot! - not sure where I got sat-wed dates from - ignore me..it's my age!...
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 13, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Ahh I see what they mean now. Not that it's moving TO Sun-Thur and Thu-Sun, but AWAY from (for the Dream).

I think it's likely you're right Jakki regarding the Magic taking over for a short while.
Can also understand why people would be peeved, but for those who have not sailed before .. give the Magic a go.

She will have had her refit by then so will be all sparkly and new, she will have the Aquadunk, the new childrens slide Twist and Spout, a water play area, revamped bedding and the Magic has a much better adult pool area.

Given the choice, I would not hesitate to choose the Magic over the Dream.
Thanks Bats that's good to know
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 13, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Hmmmmph. If the Magic is moving to PC to cover the Dream in dry dock, what's happening to those of us booked on the Magic around these dates? I've not heard anything from TA or DCL. My cruise was still available to book a few days ago as I was trying to work out upgrade cost.
I also picked the Magic over the Dream before the refit.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread