Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 16 Jul 17, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
nordictat2girl
Imagineer

I always look forward to shopping in the US! Don't get me wrong...I love the sightseeing and doing a park or so but I hate holidays where everything is timed/planned down to the minute. Some like it that way but I also enjoy strolling the shops at my own pace

I am a bargain shopper! I recently made a order for Kohls. Spent $80 but with the discount and sales I saved $163! Also, got Sketchers shoes for dh...normally almost $60 but paid under $20. To me, that is way more than a few quid savings hehe.

Shopping isn't for everyone and yes, some things are almost the same price but if you're lucky and know where to look...you can find great deals about! From clothes to collectables to candles
West Coast road trip 2018 (CO,CA,MT,ID,WA,OR,NV,UT) Yellowstone/Yosemite
Alabama, Florida & New Orleans - May 19
nordictat2girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by nordictat2girl View Post
I am a bargain shopper! I recently made a order for Kohls. Spent $80 but with the discount and sales I saved $163! Also, got Sketchers shoes for dh...normally almost $60 but paid under $20. To me, that is way more than a few quid savings hehe.
Looking at your sig, if you're going to Treasure Island, you should go to Clearwater Mall, especially if you like shopping for bargains. There's a Skechers Outlet shop there, really insignificant looking place but the bargains are something else. Clearwater Mall is at the junction of Drew and US19N. Very near TI and well worth a quick look.

Edited at 01:54 PM.
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

You can still get bargains if you keep a look out and use all the vouchers / discounts available with the outlets sign up booklet or when you get extra % off at the bottom of receipts for the same store.

No it's never going to be as good with the exchange rate but we found converse half price, Ralph Lauren clearance reduced and Michael Korrs clearance with some gems. Usually gotta be willing to look a little harder and spent a certain amount though so it all depends on what you think you are getting for your money.
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List