Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jul 17, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Megara84
Proud to wear my Ears

Flying to California with Norwegian

Has anyone done this and can you give me a review? The prices are amazing but it's 11 hours and I don't want to substitute price for comfort on a flight that long!
Megara84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
They use the Dreamliner so the flights should be decent .

I've not flown with them though tbh by the time you add on food and baggage they don't work out any cheaper for us than a BA fly driver.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Suffolk dad
Very Serious Dibber

My DD10 is flying LGW to LAX on Sunday for 11 days with her nan, to visit family

My mum swears by Norwegian, they're always cheaper than BA/Virgin, she goes 3 times a year and says she has never had a bad flight
Suffolk dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

I have booked for October - way cheaper than any other option when I booked, even adding on the cost of seat booking, food and a checked bag. They get really good reviews for flying to Orlando so I am hoping it is the same for California!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Rogers_Family
Trying for More Ears

In California at the moment and flew out on the 6th of July with Norwegian. The flight was excellent and comfortable and was only 10 hours. We had seats in the first row of economy seats and they were good as we could stretch out. Cabin crew were good, meals were the good and the entertainment was good as well. Would recommend and use again.
Rogers_Family is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Megara84
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Rogers_Family View Post
In California at the moment and flew out on the 6th of July with Norwegian. The flight was excellent and comfortable and was only 10 hours. We had seats in the first row of economy seats and they were good as we could stretch out. Cabin crew were good, meals were the good and the entertainment was good as well. Would recommend and use again.
Amazing! Thanks so much. We're not going until Feb but obviously want to book the tickets now while they're so cheap!

How's your holiday going? I hope you're having an amazing time!
Megara84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Megara84
Proud to wear my Ears

Wismgari, Looks like you made the right choice from the review above!

Edited at 10:56 AM.
Old 22 Jul 17, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megara84 View Post
Wismgari, Looks like you made the right choice from the review above!
It definitely does! We are in the front row of economy too, so should have lots of room to spread out and no one reclining into my face for 10 hours
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

As long as the complete package is comparible (ticket, bags, meals etc) then its worth doing.

Looked at it this year, but could go cheaper with United all in though.

Anything is better than doing the route on the BA A380 with its cattle configuration.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MissB87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Glad to see a great review 😄 We are flying with them at the end of sept
MissB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List