Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jul 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by saffy202 View Post
They still haven't been on - said I would hear within 48 hours so hope I get an answer tomorrow
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Good thing is, I have read a few posts where people purchased cards etc by mistake through apple and they did get a refund within 48 hours. On one her dad bought 600 pounds worth of vouchers by accident and they refunded, fingers crossed.

Edited at 10:40 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
You need to contact apple as you bought it through the apple App store so they take the payment.

Mostly they are sympathetic for a genuine app purchased by mistake specially if you haven't actually used any of the coins you bought... Its rare they won't refund.
Aww I hope so - I haven't touched any of the coins so I hope they see it was a genuine mistake and I have got rid of the one-touch option so it can't happen again
Old 18 Jul 17, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Aww I hope so - I haven't touched any of the coins so I hope they see it was a genuine mistake and I have got rid of the one-touch option so it can't happen again
I once purchased a Groupon...was only $12...for a burger place as my cc was linked and on my ipad I touched "buy" by mistake... so its easily done. I now dont have my cc on there! Good luck and let us know.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 17, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

Just received an email to say that they will be refunding the purchase - phew
It would have had to come out of my Vegas savings Now I have to enter a password to buy anything so it shouldn't happen again
Old 19 Jul 17, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Just received an email to say that they will be refunding the purchase - phew
It would have had to come out of my Vegas savings Now I have to enter a password to buy anything so it shouldn't happen again
Yeh! thank goodness for that. So pleased for you
Old 13 Aug 17, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

Think I need some more help - I redeemed the Aria 2 for 1 Buffet and then signed up to mlife but the reward isn't showing?
Old 13 Aug 17, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Think I need some more help - I redeemed the Aria 2 for 1 Buffet and then signed up to mlife but the reward isn't showing?
It will only show in your rewards in myvegas. It will be in "My purchases" Check there. Print off and take to mlife desk at Aria day of the buffet. Lasts for about 24 hrs. If you cant print you can just go to mlife desk with card and it will show up on there. I just print as proof.

Edited at 10:41 PM.
Old 13 Aug 17, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

thanks - I did get an email showing the purchase so I have printed the voucher off with the redemption code Then I go to the MLife desk get the card and then to the Aria with the voucher - is this correct?
Old 13 Aug 17, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

thanks - I did get an email showing the purchase so I have printed the voucher off with the redemption code Then I go to the MLife desk get the card and then to the Aria with the voucher - is this correct?
Yes thats right. They will load reward on to your card and when you get to Aria you just tell them what you have. They will ask for some ID at the desks both times to prove its you. Enjoy!
Old 13 Aug 17, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Did you manage to get any more gold coins for any other rewards saffy? Not long now