Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Sep 09, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
lesley1960
Imagineer

cruise critic is another forum to visit re cruises , it can be a bit had to find your way round , but there is a big forum dedicated to RCI... thanks to the above poster i remember it was the western cruise we went on , Cozemal was my favourite , we did the dune buggy ride around the island and it was the best trip of the cruise . We missed grand caymen because of the weather
lesley1960 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 09, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
As well as the free still drinks, RC on Navigator also had free soft whip ice cream machines, serving chocolate and vanilla. YUM!

You just help yourself, any time.
Its fun watching the kids playing the "how tall can you get your spiral before it falls off the cone?" game!
Old 7 Sep 09, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JamelUK View Post
As well as the free still drinks, RC on Navigator also had free soft whip ice cream machines, serving chocolate and vanilla. YUM!

You just help yourself, any time.
Its fun watching the kids playing the "how tall can you get your spiral before it falls off the cone?" game!
yep called sprinkles on deck 11 on rhs of H2O zone!
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 09, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
jam jar
Imagineer

jam jar's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Yup sprinkles on 11 deck on Freedom class. Or on thr Royal Prominade deck 5 on Voyager class.

The entertainment is brilliant. The production shows are fantastic but you will have to be there early to get a good seat on Freedom class. We normally miss jugglers etc but th majority of them are good.

Hi, I'm Jaimie, but my friends call me JAM
28 trips and counting!
"Your cadaverous parlour, betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching?"
jam jar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 09, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
smythy21
Imagineer

smythy21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
thanks to everyone for all the help especially mossy flossy who was able to answers lots of questions for me
Old 10 Sep 09, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Mossy is very good, she helped me too.

I will be able to answer question in a few weeks we head out to Orlando for a week then Freedom Of The Seas Western Caribbean cruise 2nd week beginning next Saturday!

Oh my god!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 09, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
happy to help, and congrats Nathanb, see from another post that siany is now referring to you as her DH. aaaah! you will have an amazing time, enjoy...

some other tips for you:

in Jamaica, if you go to margaritaville they will give you a wristband for a free margarita if you go to the one in grand caymen. there is a pool and slide in both so you can take swimwear/towels.

in cozumel, we went to senor frogs. the sodas come in fantastic take away souvenir glasses.

in grand caymen, on your left you will find a minibus/taxi service for $4 pp each way to 7 mile beach. it takes you to Palm hotel, which has showers/changing facilities and free iced water. restaurant is reasonably priced. you pay for sunbeds/umbrellas but if you walk down to your right there is a wall with shade in front...take towels and set up there... it's an amazing beach!
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 09, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread