Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Jul 15, 04:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Poussinbootz I find that the American sales don't always be at their best during the 'holidays" like July 4th, there are random sale days in most of the big stores with better prices than the holidays.
for instance, right now a lot of the big department stores have black Friday in July promotions running and there are some brilliant deals.
I love bath and body works and my kids love the Disney store, using my usbc membership I'm able to catch the flash sales whenever they pop up.
tomorrow the Disney store have 25% off and I'll be all over that 😉
Plus if there is anything I'm really on the lookout for usbc have been great at sourcing it for me.
Hope that helps, hope you manage to get the bag you are after 👍
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 15, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post

You are exactly right , Charlie28 . The bigger SALE events have less bargains than the quieter pop up Sales . It is the same with the Sales Tax Holiday coming up in a few weeks . They advertise it everywhere and get folks all excited about saving the tax , in the mean time most stores drop their normal Coupons and Promos so its really easy to spend more trying to save 7%. Unlike the EU there are no laws governing store pricing in the States , they can change the price of an item 10 times a day if they want to .
Old 21 Jul 15, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nabby
Getting Excited

Based on positive comments on here I signed up to USBC yesterday and paid. I've got confirmation emails, etc and can log-in but boy is it not clear how to send them an email with an attachment. They only appear to have a contact form on the website with no obvious means to attach a document. I've emailed them yesterday at 9pm UK time and haven't have a reply as yet, so hopefully soon...
2006 Oasis Lakes
2008 The Fountains at BlueGreen
2009 The Fountains at BlueGreen
2013 Disney's Yacht Club Resort
2015 Disney's Coronado Springs Resort & Disney's Polynesian Village
nabby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 15, 06:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Mobile

You can Email myusbc@Gmail.com with your suite number and any attachments.
Old 22 Jul 15, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
nabby
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Tea View Post
You can Email myusbc@Gmail.com with your suite number and any attachments.
Thanks, Tea! I still didn't get a reply from my original contact form email, even though a copy was sent to my email address. Hopefully it's nothing more than a gremlin in the works!

I'll use the email address you've kindly given me. It's a shame they don't put that one onto the website anyway.

Ta!
2006 Oasis Lakes
nabby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 15, 02:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi nabby , I just wanted to make sure we made contact with you by email , unfortunately because of the use of avatars on Blogs we are never quite sure if we make contact with everyone that emails us . The Contact Page on our website is linked to our gmail account , we dont have the actual email address on our website in an effort to limit spam emails .
Old 24 Jul 15, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
nabby
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by myusbc View Post
Hi nabby , I just wanted to make sure we made contact with you by email , unfortunately because of the use of avatars on Blogs we are never quite sure if we make contact with everyone that emails us . The Contact Page on our website is linked to our gmail account , we dont have the actual email address on our website in an effort to limit spam emails .
Hi! Yes, I had an email from Aidan yesterday which I replied to so hopefully he has the information he needs. Thanks for checking on here!
2006 Oasis Lakes
Old 24 Jul 15, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread