Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jul 15, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post

oh no something else to add to my shopping list
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 15, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

Oh I know. Didnt realise there was so many plus theres Cluedo! They probably arent heavy just big. Oh decisions, descisions!
Jane71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 15, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

We have the villains monopoly and adventure time monopoly ,love them.will get more this year hopefully,the kids love them,are there any universal versions?
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 15, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Campbell58
I want to go now!

I have Spider-Man monopoly which I got in FAO Schwartz at the pointe many years ago. Of course that's closed now 👎 I'm not sure if it's available at universal ?
Campbell58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 15, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
POOLIEJOOLIE
Apprentice Imagineer

POOLIEJOOLIE's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We have the TOT Cluedo and absolutely love it!

We are planning on getting the Disney Monopoly next month as I love board games at Christmas time

and I am really tempted by:

Jul 2019 - AKL, Sep 2019 - DLP 36K RunDisney
Sep 2020 - DLP 36K RunDisney [cancelled ]Jul 2024 - California road trip & DL

Edited at 09:18 PM.
POOLIEJOOLIE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 15, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
slave1
Apprentice Imagineer

slave1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Never saw these is all our visits, look cool but we did pick up a mint 1973 US ordinary edition of Monopoly for the grand total of $1.07 in a thrift shop, thought the sticker was for a tenner so nearly fell over when they said a dollar and when I say mint I mean mint, everything there and no dog ears in sight, bargain of that trip!
Easter 2011 [month in Linfields], August 2012 [month in Linfields], July 2013 [month in Linfields], July 2014 [5 weeks in Linfields], July 2015 [3 weeks in Linfields], June 2016 [3 weeks in Linfields]. Aug 2017 [3 weeks in Cagan's Crossing], October 2019 [2 weeks in Linfields], July/Aug 2020 17days Miami/Key West/Bonita/Orlando
slave1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 15, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

My problem now is my shopping list has got so long Im dreading bringing it all home. I do plan to travel light. I only take 4 days worth of clothes plus a set of travel clothes each. I think my eldest will be so embarrassed returning to the UK when he sees all the luggage. But we do love our board games and now Im also tempted by a jigsaw puzzzle. Thanks for all your replies
Jane71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 15, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
josephus_fl
slightly serious Dibber

josephus_fl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Cool Stuff Games is possibly the largest retailer in the world that just sells board and card games. They only have 3 stores and all are based in Florida - 2 in Orlando and 1 in Miami.

Board games had been rejuvenated over the past 15/20 years and there are lots of family friendly options with simple rules, short play times and no player elimination.

They don't really cater for the monopoly or clue collector although they probably carry around a dozen different versions of each in stock.
josephus_fl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 15, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

josephus_fl - Thats great. Thanks for the information. Id just like to get something a wee bit different while we're out there.
Old 21 Jul 15, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

We love playing the original game of life so we brought The Haunted Mansion version from Old Key West Resort..to be honest we were disappointed and can't get on with it..still, we'll keep on trying no doubt..love a family board game on miserable days ! Has anyone else got this game ?

Edited at 06:29 AM.
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread