Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Apr 16, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Disney Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland

inline imageDisney have now announced the dates for their new Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland premium ticket events.

April 26, 30
May 3, 7, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
June 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28

Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Magic Kingdom morning more magical than ever with this limited-entry, first-access experience in the park.

With the purchase of regular theme park admission and a ticket to Disney Early Morning Magic, Guests of all ages can be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of famous Fantasyland attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight!

Plus, in addition to rising with the sun for some early-morning fun, you can also get your fill of a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
  • Chilled juices, coffee and teas
  • Seasonal fruit and berries
  • Freshly baked pastries
  • Cheese and cured meats
  • Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
  • Vegetable frittata
  • Smoked bacon
  • Pork and turkey sausages
  • Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
  • Waffles with butter and syrup
Disney Early Morning Magic is a separately ticketed event taking place on select Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7:45 AM to 10:00 AM. However, the number of available tickets is very limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!

Please note: regular theme park admission is required, in addition to a ticket for this special event.

Buy Tickets Online or by Phone
Don’t miss this all-new special event in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom park. Purchase your tickets today! Disney Early Morning Magic tickets are available for $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included).

For tickets, please make your purchase online or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7350 for assistance. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Know Before You Go
Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
  • Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
  • Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and a special event will receive an event sticker for identification upon check-in.
  • Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
  • From 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
  • Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
  • Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
  • The number of tickets for these events is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
  • All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.

disneyworld.disney.go/di...morning-magic/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	early-morning-magic-00.jpg
Views:	75265
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	63449  
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

I wonder how limited is limited and if they'll extend this to August?!
Old 6 Apr 16, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Well if you look May dates have already sold out so probably very limited. (I looked at May 3rd). Seriously feel like Disney is just screwing over anyone not willing to pay for additional things with this and the After Hours events. I think Disney tickets are expensive enough and can't justify paying more to get a few more hours.
Old 6 Apr 16, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I don't think they are sold out yet. I just think they haven't released them at this point. The page has only just gone live.
Old 6 Apr 16, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

There is no way we'd be paying for this. Will no doubt make the other mornings extra busy with people avoiding these days.
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

totally selfish reasons I hope they don't continue this, we have managed a booking for a early breakfast at CP on our first full day which is a Saturday in July, if this is available in July then there will already be people in the park.
We usually go May/June and if you get there for normal opening Peter Pan and Poo ride are 'walk ones' not sure about SDMT as we had a FP for this but we did Peter Pan and Poo twice before 9:30am as my children love these rides. So it seems expensive to me ?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
An additional $256 plus tax (for 2a and 2c) for an extra hour or so and a lukewarm breakfast is madness!
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
No one in their right minds would go for breakfast before 9am. The whole reason for paying is to get on the rides early. So I think the queues for breakfast at 9am will be huge. Depending on how many tickets they sell for this I can see loads of complaints from guests that they could either not get on the rides or could not get breakfast.

The queues for guest services those days might be longer than the queue for Anna and Elsa

Personally I think Disney should setup a focus group of the main social website owners as we know more what people actually want than anyone else. We have our finger on the pulse of public opinion and could let them know what people actually want and what they don't want!
Old 6 Apr 16, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Disney is getting real greedy & i feel eventually this sort of thing will put people off going..
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Think I'll pass... This just seems greedy to me but ho hum..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List