Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Apr 16, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
The Exorcist Coming To Universal Studios "Halloween Horror Nights" For The First Time

inline imageAll-New Haunted Mazes will Unleash the Scariest Movie of All Time on the Nation’s Premier Halloween Events in Orlando and Hollywood this September.

For the first time ever, supernatural thriller, The Exorcist, will take possession of “Halloween Horror Nights” in all-new horrifying mazes opening at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort beginning this September.

The twisted minds behind the nation’s best, most intense Halloween events will bring to life one of the scariest and most nightmare-inducing horror films in history.

At Universal Orlando Resort, guests will see, hear, feel – and even smell – every iconic levitating, head-spinning, vomit-wrenching, skin-crawling moment from the film. They’ll be paralyzed with fear as they witness the power of the supernatural, scream uncontrollably as they become part of Regan MacNeil’s possession and run in terror as they try to escape the horrific battle between innocence and evil.

Universal Studios Hollywood’s “The Exorcist” maze will resonate as a real life interpretation of the demonic film, daring “Halloween Horror Nights’” guests to live the nightmare experienced by a tortured Regan and her determined mother. The maze will recreate some of the film’s most haunting scenes, ushering guests into its unparalleled terror as if their very souls were possessed by the devil.

Revered as one of the scariest movies of all-time, The Exorcist earned its place in history as the first horror film nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture. Directed by William Friedkin, the film also established itself as leading influence in pop culture horror, affecting a multitude of subsequent films since its terrifying debut in 1973.

Universal Studios’ “Halloween Horror Nights” is the ultimate Halloween event. For more than 20 years, guests from around the world have visited “Halloween Horror Nights” in Orlando and Hollywood to become victims inside their own horror film. The streets of each coast’s event are transformed into highly-themed scare zones where menacing “scare-actors” lunge from every darkened corner. Multiple movie-quality haunted houses are erected throughout the event, based on anything from iconic slasher films to hit horror television series to haunting original stories.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image005.jpg
Views:	51077
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	63481  
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

My worst nightmare 😱😱

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022 & May 2023
Drury Plaza (first adults only trip!) ~ Aug 2024

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
My worst nightmare 😱😱
snap, the film still gives me the creeps and im almost 30
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I am beside myself because I'm in HHN-Hollywood this year and thought I would miss this but NO! Hollywood have it too!
This is still the most frightening horror film I've ever seen. I may well poo myself.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Marsey53
Getting Excited

Brings back memories, I went to see the film at Leicester Square when it first came out. I can remember a couple of people fainting in the audience. There were also Samaritans handing out leaflets as we left the cinema. I haven't watched it since that day.
Marsey53 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 16, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Dicklett
Excited about Disney

I have to say as much as i love horror films this is one i can't watch, its when the voices start in latin all distorted it really freaks me out, the hairs have stood up on my arms and neck just watching this trailer...

However, this is halloween horror nights and I'm not going to miss out the house, will prob just push my way through it... quickly!

Your mother knits socks in hell! wooooohhaaaaaaerrrugggh!

lol
Old 29 Apr 16, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Brillent book The flim was ok I world loved to be there to see this as it one of my favorte books
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 16, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Originally Posted by Dicklett View Post
I have to say as much as i love horror films this is one i can't watch, its when the voices start in latin all distorted it really freaks me out, the hairs have stood up on my arms and neck just watching this trailer...

However, this is halloween horror nights and I'm not going to miss out the house, will prob just push my way through it... quickly!

Your mother knits socks in hell! wooooohhaaaaaaerrrugggh!

lol
I say to myself that I won't do that whenever I go and yep, there I was again last year scared to look up and going full steam ahead. Occasionally I was brave and made eye contact with the actors. I have a definite love hate relationship with HHN.
Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List