Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 10 Feb 17, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

One week onsite plan okay?

Please could anyone who has stayed onsite before give their opinion on this plan😀
Sun 13th August- Animal kingdom
Afternoon at pool POR
Tea at POR or back to a park if we are not tired(first full day so likely to be up early)

Mon 14th -Magic Kingdom
Afternoon at pool
Disney springs for tea and to collect $200 gift card

Tues 15th- Typhoon Lagoon
Epcot EEH

Wed 16th-Blizzard Beach
Magic Kingdom EEH

Thu 17th- Hollywood Studios
Afternoon at pool
Disney springs

Fri 18th- Epcot
Pool
Hollywood studios

Sat 19th- Checkout day

My only concern with this plan is the two water parks being together but I have planned it around the EEH for Epcot and Magic Kingdom.
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
One week makes it really tight, it looks like you've tried to cram in as much as possible. Personally I would stick with just one evening in disney springs and add an additional afternoon or evening at MK as it's such a big park. Plus I love it!

You are right avoiding 2 water park days together would be ideal, but I can see why you've planned it this way.

Have you considered AK in the evening? It's been announced recently that rivers of light will be having a soft opening today with the official opening 17th Feb. It may be worth fitting it in if you can.

Hope you have a brilliant time

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you for your reply😀Although we are onsite only for a week we are moving onto International Drive the following week so can revisit the parks we need to then.This is our second trip but our first onsite so have done most things before so won't need to rush around as much.Good idea about visiting AK at night,might see if I can move things around a bit.Dropping one of the water parks might be a good idea and doing it week 2 instead.Want to make the most of the late nights in the first week as we will be relying on public transport in the second week.
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I see, I wondered if you had the 7 day tickets.

I think you are right about the wdw buses at night being better than the public transport after fireworks etc in the first week. But we have not used the i drive transport before. So I may be wrong.

My kids love the water parks and so we always try to fit in 3 trIps even if they are only half days or until early afternoon. They don't open until 9 or 10 when we visit so gives you more time to get their from offsite if you do this 2nd week. Also you could pair with the springs as this is close to the crossroads area so better for it drive...

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

It's all so confusing! I'm only planning it now as we're on the QSDP and I want to book us a lunch at BOG on Monday as its my ADR day so need to know what day we will be in MK
Old 11 Feb 17, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

We are doing a week onsite in May! This is our plan so far:

Sunday- Arrive at hotel

Monday- half a day of magic Kingdom with a reservation for BOG breakfast
Followed by a hotel pool afternoon and movies under the stars!

Tuesday-chilled morning, maybe visit Disney springs then head to animal kingdom and stay for Rivers of Light show

Wednesday-Blizzard beach morning, followed by EEH at magic Kingdom

Thursday- chill morning round the pool or a visit to Disney springs, followed by an afternoon and evening of Hollywood Studios, staying for Star Wars fireworks!

Friday-Epcot until we get tired, attempting a near full day

Saturday- EMH at animal kingdom, back to the hotel to pack and then off to Epcot evening for fireworks show

Sunday- check out of hotel, visit EMH at Hollywood studios and then head to Rosen inn to check in and chill out for the night!

It could change, we only really planned it so that we could book fast passes! If we get there and need to change things for more or less rest or more or less visits to a certain park then we will!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List