Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Feb 17, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

*Cocktails in America - The Boozy Adventures with Mickey & Gang*- Day 15 - Celebration & HS.

*Cocktails in America
The Boozy Adventures with Mickey & Gang* -
"Little Town, It's a Quiet Village"
Day 15.
Saturday 10th December.

So from here on out i stopped writing notes so there might not be as much detail as previous posts but i shall try my best. Hope you still enjoy reading.

Today started with another chilled morning at the house, the girls chilled in the pool with another one of Megan's cocktails, really making this trip report title relevant aren't we .
Day 15 (13) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

While the boys found some football to watch. We sat and soaked up the sunshine and chatting about the holiday before decided to get ready at 12pm. We all showered and got dressed then make some lunch of hot dogs/cheese sandwiches for the veggie and sat out by the pool to eat.

Day 15 (8) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

Once we had eaten and cleaned up we set off to celebration at 2pm and found it no problem, we parked on the street in a 60 minute bay and went to explore. I love celebration, when I win the lottery I'm going to buy a house there.

Day 15 (12) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

We walked around the lake and had a little sit in the rocking chairs before going to have a look in Woof Gang Bakery, Aidan's mum and CJ's sister both have doggies but we couldn't find anything suitable to take home for them.

Day 15 (10) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

As it was another lovely day we decided to go to Kilwin's for ice cream $33.17, there was so many flavors to choose from but we all managed to decided and went to grab a bench by the fountain on the lake.

Day 15 (9) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

It was so lovely just sitting there eating out delicious ice cream soaking up the chilled out vibe of Celebration. We went for a walk around the park next before deciding we best head back to the car so we didn't get a parking fine.

Day 15 (3) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

We were off to Hollywood Studios tonight to catch Fantasmic, it was past 3pm so we decided to just head straight there. We parked up and walked up to the bag check off to the side where we all got selected to go through the metal detectors, this was the first time we got picked to go through. We headed in and went straight to ToT to use our FP, just looked at our Memory Maker pictures and none of there are there from this night .

Day 15 (2) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

We all loved it once again. Then straight on to RRC with another FP. The Star War's show "A Galaxy Far, Far, Away" was due to start so we walked up Hollywood Blvd and got a spot to the left of the stage while Mum, Megan and CJ went to get us a drink from Min and Bill's Dockside Diner $53.52, we went for the same as last time but the frozen lemonade was no where near as good as the first time we got it and the others got Bud Light.

Day 15 (5) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

We stopped and watched the show which was good, Aidan loved it obviously. Our last FP for Star Tours was open so we headed there and ended up on the same one we had the previous two times, I was sure that there were different scenarios on this but looks like i was wrong. We decided to go and see what wait time the Muppet's was showing as Aidan wanted to see what it was all about but luckily it was 30 minutes as none of us are that keen, we had a look in a couple of shops and then headed back to ride ToT once again, there was a bit of a queue but we didn't mind waiting, Megan was keeping entertained by flashing the camera in our faces and getting some lovely pictures and we probably only waited 20 minutes before we were off to the Twilight Zone again.

Day 15 (1) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

Day 15 (6) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

It was getting on for 7pm now so we headed in to the Fantasmic theatre to get a seat, it was busy but we found a seat and sat on the far right in the middle to make it easier when we were exiting. We only had to wait 10 minutes before the show started and we just people watched to pass the time. I'd forgotten how good Fantasmic was and even Aidan was impressed with it, CJ loved it as did the rest of the gang.

Day 15 (7) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

We joined the masses and headed for the exit making it back to the car in no time and heading for home. We all had an hour in the pool before getting out and packing a couple of bits for our 1 night stay at The Swan Resort and making Fajitas for tea, we all grabbed an early night ready for a day of Drinking Around the World tomorrow.

Day 15 (4) by Abigail hunt, on Flickr

Edited at 01:32 PM.
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Another good day... look forward to reading about drinking around the world!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Celebration looks lovely, we've only driven through before but I'd love to spend more time there.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Great day, never seen fantasmic & we missed it again last year next time!
Old 14 Feb 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Love love love Celebration! ❤

Great afternoon/evening at DHS too! Shame about your MM pics though

Xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 17, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by higginj1 View Post
Another good day... look forward to reading about drinking around the world!
Hoping to get to posted soon 😄

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Celebration looks lovely, we've only driven through before but I'd love to spend more time there.
Oh it's amazing! Deff worth a visit.

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Great day, never seen fantasmic & we missed it again last year next time!
Oh it's so fun!

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Love love love Celebration! ❤

Great afternoon/evening at DHS too! Shame about your MM pics though

Xx
It's so pretty isn't it. I know all the others are there just not this night 😩
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
jcourt39
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We've never made it to Celebration even though it's always been on the list! I've also never seen Fantasmic, MIL has and loved it. One day I'll get there!
Rachael x x x
jcourt39 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fab day, love fantasmic and celebration is still on my list
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 17, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Another great day, we may be neighbours when I win the lottery and live in celebration aswell..love killwins!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 17, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jcourt39 View Post
We've never made it to Celebration even though it's always been on the list! I've also never seen Fantasmic, MIL has and loved it. One day I'll get there!
Rachael x x x
Celebration is so pretty, deff worth a few hours there and Fantasmic is amazing. Sure you will get to see them both!

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Fab day, love fantasmic and celebration is still on my list
So worth a visit there.

Originally Posted by disneytrio View Post
Another great day, we may be neighbours when I win the lottery and live in celebration aswell..love killwins!
Hopefully sooner rather than later i should probably start playing the lottery actually