Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 11 Feb 17, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DisneyBride08 View Post
Don't stress you wouldn't have know his needs from my post

I don't think you can use the DAS for these ones. Only ones with the FP+ but it's such a shame because meeting the characters is such a big part of our Disney trips.

To be honest we are more worried about how are little lady will be with it all. She will be three when we go and is already giving us a run for our money. My son's needs sometimes feel easy compared to her toddler moments

Three was a challenge - I remember when Poot was three - if he saw anything that was torn, ripped, broken or damaged - in any way - he would stand in front of it and chant "repair, repair, repair" until someone fixed it (or I carried him away screaming).

For almost a year I had to carry a roll of tape and a bottle of glue EVERYWHERE we went. Good times.

It's funny now looking back, but it wasn't so funny at the time...

I'm going to cross my fingers about the M&Gs for you!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

what a lovely day, fab CMs and I love that you had a lion bar in your bag
Old 20 Feb 17, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
what a lovely day, fab CMs and I love that you had a lion bar in your bag
It was a FAB day - nothing better than seeing your kids happy!

Thanks so much for commenting - and remember, always be prepared...

Old 21 Feb 17, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Really enjoying catching up with your report . The Halloween party looks fab, I would really love to make it over there in October / November one year.

I absolutely would have grassed, you totally did the right thing and I like how the CM sorted it in a subtle way that didn't make it obvious you had said anything. I grassed on some South Americans who gatecrashed the MSEP FP+ area a few years ago and they were removed straight away. I can't abide gatecrashers / queue jumpers / people feeling entitled to be somewhere they shouldn't :angry:.

Looks like Poot had an amazing night, and how lucky you were to meet the seven dwarfs .

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
Really enjoying catching up with your report . The Halloween party looks fab, I would really love to make it over there in October / November one year.

I absolutely would have grassed, you totally did the right thing and I like how the CM sorted it in a subtle way that didn't make it obvious you had said anything. I grassed on some South Americans who gatecrashed the MSEP FP+ area a few years ago and they were removed straight away. I can't abide gatecrashers / queue jumpers / people feeling entitled to be somewhere they shouldn't :angry:.

Looks like Poot had an amazing night, and how lucky you were to meet the seven dwarfs .

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more.
It was just a great night - STUPID expensive - but great. No joke though for bigger families than ours, though...that's a lot of money.

If you do go with daughters - I got a great tip from a Main Street CM. Get their (or all of your) silhouettes done IN COSTUME. I didn't think about that - but we did one later in the holiday. Poot was wearing his hat - and though I wasn't in my Halloween costume I had my Minnie ears on:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - and thanks for your support on the grassing! It's good to know there's another one of us on the Dibb...

Old 21 Feb 17, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Boo to you, Happy Halloween! This is probably going to be in my head for the next week at least. The parade was great and we certainly sang this song quite frequently for the rest of our holiday. I would have felt bad for grassing but I definitely would have when it's such a large group, it's a lot of extra money for everyone else to enjoy it so its sneaky for them to do it😡 We had a great night and watched Hocus Pocus once more before we skipped down Main St. It was definitely quieter at the later parade. I love your mine trains, I wish we had been able to do the m&g. I had the joy of whizzing round SDMT accompanied by hallowishes-my youngest isn't too keen on fireworks so sadly we never got to watch them properly. What I did see from Fantasyland especially flying on Dumbo was amazing!
You sound like you had a fantastic night too, Poot's haul of goodies at the end of the night was very successful, his costume was fab-shame we didn't get to see yours. Reading this has brought back lots of happy memories of our trip, I'm so pleased we did the party night. (I told you I often end up writing essays!&#128522
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Boo to you, Happy Halloween! This is probably going to be in my head for the next week at least. The parade was great and we certainly sang this song quite frequently for the rest of our holiday. I would have felt bad for grassing but I definitely would have when it's such a large group, it's a lot of extra money for everyone else to enjoy it so its sneaky for them to do it😡 We had a great night and watched Hocus Pocus once more before we skipped down Main St. It was definitely quieter at the later parade. I love your mine trains, I wish we had been able to do the m&g. I had the joy of whizzing round SDMT accompanied by hallowishes-my youngest isn't too keen on fireworks so sadly we never got to watch them properly. What I did see from Fantasyland especially flying on Dumbo was amazing!
You sound like you had a fantastic night too, Poot's haul of goodies at the end of the night was very successful, his costume was fab-shame we didn't get to see yours. Reading this has brought back lots of happy memories of our trip, I'm so pleased we did the party night. (I told you I often end up writing essays!&#128522
Essays - oh, please - I write SENTENCES that long!

I love watching fireworks from Dumbo - I wish on quiet nights they'd keep the ride going and just let you watch the whole thing. I was fortunate enough to go to WDW three times as a girl, and my mother and I would always finish our nights at MK on Dumbo. Sweet memories.

I'm so glad if anything I've written has brought back those same sorts of memories for you. And thanks for your support on the rat front. It was their laughter that made me do it!
Old 22 Feb 17, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Nice to hear about Disney Magic - the CM that took Poot Trick or Treating.
Good to hear they deal with cheats - the Argentinian group.
They try to sweep the park for those without party bands but some still slip through the net.
Old 22 Feb 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
Nice to hear about Disney Magic - the CM that took Poot Trick or Treating.
Good to hear they deal with cheats - the Argentinian group.
They try to sweep the park for those without party bands but some still slip through the net.
They can't catch them all - but I really appreciated seeing them make the effort. I think it has become more and more of a challenge for the parks - with all the "hacking Disney" videos on the internet - ideas to try and cheat or game the system are just a click away...

And I've written this in another comment - but it's so true - it's the FRONT LINE CMs who really make the holiday - especially for kids. We were very fortunate this trip.
Old 23 Feb 17, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Oh POR <3 Love those pics!

What a fun night at MK! And don't feel about about the ratting out! I probably would have done the same, so cheeky! Why should everyone else cough up the $ and they get in for free? No chance!

Love the Lotso photo - well jealous!

xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List