Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Dec 08, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sdf
slightly serious Dibber

Our gift was labelled from DCL. I double checked thinking it may have been from DU but it was defo DCL.

Baz - we wont be going for a few years either. Got the bug now and the saving starts next month with the plan that we go back 2012 for my 40th! Bit of a wait though!
sdf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 09, 03:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Sad to say we wont be going again either, not for a long while, especially with the $ rate the way it is, Im just so glad we managed to get our 7 nights on the Magic when we did and at a very resonable price. Cant believe its almost a year since we sailed!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 09, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sdf
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by CBR600 View Post
Sad to say we wont be going again either, not for a long while, especially with the $ rate the way it is, Im just so glad we managed to get our 7 nights on the Magic when we did and at a very resonable price. Cant believe its almost a year since we sailed!
I was just saying the same thing to my mum tonight about the exchange rate. So glad we're not going next year because we wouldn't have managed to afford it.

My mum really has got the bug aswell. I am planning to go again for my 40th in 2012. We thought we might go 2011 but we would be aswell to wait another year - be a great way to celebrate my birthday! We certainly wont have the money before that.
sdf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 09, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sdf View Post
We got a gift even though it was our first cruise. We were given a memory box. Is that normal to receive a gift in your stateroom?
My DD10 got this too! We were also booked through DU so don't know "who" it came from DU or DCL. Anyway DD14 was sincerely miffed!
Old 19 Jan 09, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sdf View Post
We got a gift even though it was our first cruise. We were given a memory box. Is that normal to receive a gift in your stateroom?
I'm pretty certain that they are from DU... we had one on our first cruise it definitely wasn't from DCL... you'd think they'd label them better !

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 09, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Curiosity got the better of me there and so I searched for the tag which was on my daughters gift ( scrappers keep everything )
and it clearly states From: DISNEY CRUISE LINE on hers.

She got a large memory box (which I soon filled ) a small 4x6 photo album and a bendy Captain photo frame.
Old 30 Jan 09, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sdf
slightly serious Dibber

thats exactly what we got and it was defo from DCL.
Old 30 Jan 09, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread