Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 31 Jan 17, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by daffodil92 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that - though I'm not surprised. It was a ridiculous price.
Well, will wait to hear if mine gets cancelled or not - could be an interesting argument as I booked through NCL directly! Will let you know how we get on
It was NCL I spoke to - I agree the 14day tour was cheaper that the cruise alone

She said that they werent offering any land tours in 2018...

Katie x
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Originally Posted by katiec68 View Post
It was NCL I spoke to - I agree the 14day tour was cheaper that the cruise alone

She said that they werent offering any land tours in 2018...

Katie x
Looking at the website for this year I can't see any land tours either
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
Originally Posted by daffodil92 View Post
Looking at the website for this year I can't see any land tours either
I sorry to be the bearer of bad news - I'm pee'd off too as DH would have booked at that price...

Katie x x
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

:angry::cr y:
will have to see what the letter says when we get it then. i will be explaining exactly what i think when we get it mind!

Although i can still see it on their website ncl/uk/en/vacations/... ps=4294960761

so who knows whats happening - always worth a try when you see a glitch that works for you!

Fingers crossed!
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
paulaandhappy
Very Serious Dibber

It still is on their website for the 14 day cruise and land tour surely it would have been taken down or changed by now if the land part wasn't part of the holiday. Very tempted to just book it and pay deposit and see what happens !
:pop:June 06 Imperial swan, Aug 07 Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando, Aug 08 Crowne Plaza Universal, Feb 09Fairfield Inn & Suites Int Dr,Nov 09 Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Centre Universal Boulevard, Sept 10 Homewood Suites Sept 11 Extended Stay Deluxe Universal BoulevardFeb 12 Homewood Suites Int DriveFeb 13 Comfort Inn & Suites Canada Ave Feb 2014 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Aug 2014 Enclave Suites Feb 2016 Comfort Inn and Suites Canada Ave April 2017 AllStars Music&Staysky Suites
paulaandhappy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
KFJames
Imagineer

KFJames's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
This looks amazing - unfortunately we already have 2 cruises booked - one this sept Southampton/Iceland/Canada/NYC and a Caribbean Cruise in Jan.

DH wont be persuaded

KAtie
Hi Katie

Your cruise sounds just what we are after... can I ask which cruise line it is with & who you booked with please?
Old 31 Jan 17, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
:angry::cr y:
will have to see what the letter says when we get it then. i will be explaining exactly what i think when we get it mind!

Although i can still see it on their website ncl/uk/en/vacations/... ps=4294960761

so who knows whats happening - always worth a try when you see a glitch that works for you!

Fingers crossed!
Originally Posted by paulaandhappy View Post

It still is on their website for the 14 day cruise and land tour surely it would have been taken down or changed by now if the land part wasn't part of the holiday. Very tempted to just book it and pay deposit and see what happens !
We did think about just booking it through the website - i did a dummy booking yesterday but didnt go through to the payments page.

I hope the agent was wrong but I did say it was still available on the website - she was having none of it.
As soon as mentioned the 14 night cruise tour she said there was an issue with that package and off she went...

Katie
Old 31 Jan 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
Originally Posted by KFJames View Post
Hi Katie

Your cruise sounds just what we are after... can I ask which cruise line it is with & who you booked with please?
Hi

Its with Princess Cruises - Iceland & Atlantic Explorer.

leaves Southampton on 2 September.

We are booked in a balcony on Caribe deck - they have the bigger balconies. (Couldnt do an inside)

There are a couple of other Dibbers who are also booked on the cruise.

I must admit we are very excited by this cruise

Katie x x
Old 31 Jan 17, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi

Its with Princess Cruises - Iceland & Atlantic Explorer.

leaves Southampton on 2 September.

We are booked in a balcony on Caribe deck - they have the bigger balconies. (Couldnt do an inside)

There are a couple of other Dibbers who are also booked on the cruise.

I must admit we are very excited by this cruise

Katie x x
sounds amazing! thats what i'd love to do too, but sadly i'm restricted to school holidays
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

That's an incredible deal !
How can they cancel it ?
I might give it a gamble !
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List