Old 21 Feb 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Wonderful day! Just ace!

I was so pleased to hear Patrick is still at Soarin'! Wouldn't be the same otherwise! . Also glad to hear it's still an awesome ride! Can't wait to go on!

Just loving the closeness of the BC! Totally living the dream! X
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I love the breakfast at Cape May, the chorizo scrambled eggs are so good!

Lovely evening, must have been bliss walking home through an empty World Showcase.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by DisneyBride08 View Post
Wow, just wow about the BC location. I was just saying to my DH yesterday how will we go back to a mod or value resort after or BC stay this year

I can't believe they have removed the Terracotta Army, we have only seen that once and I wanted to show it to my son

The character meal is also on our list. I think for our last morning as our park passes won't work on our last day as it is the 15th day
You may find that your ticket may work on the 15th day if you give it a try
If you are unsure my last few days pf 2015 trip will help give you a bit of advice. We had a 21 day ticket and found a lovely CM who helped

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Your breakfast looks yummy, I could just sit down for that now 😋 It's on my hit list (fingers crossed)

Laughing hard this morning at all your references 😂 Shame about the T army, is that a short term or permanent change?

Love Josh on test track 😂😴

Soarin changes do sound positive, really looking forward to seeing it.

TFS 😃😎
I'm going back to reread for references!
As for Terracota army I would love to know if it has returned or is a permanent removal.

You will love the new Soarin

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great day you are certainly enjoying the Y&BC , and all the things that are close to it

Joan
Amidst the depth of a UK winter - I just wish I was back there now - hope you are enjoying your holiday

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Brilliant! We grabbed a taxi from por to beach club one morning and had breakfast in cape may..i have to admit it was before i had an awareness of all the disney hotels and what they had to offer etc and i remember us just sitting there with our mouths hanging open! Was fab ( although adore por too!) I have a couple of beautiful pics of the boys there and i remember there was a wedding ..cape may was good too x

We had been there on a similar jaunt to Cape May and whilst disappointed we could not swim in the pool as we were not residents we always vowed that just one day we would be able to enjoy the hotel and all it offers.

Old 22 Feb 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Tartan Tigger View Post
Another great day. You really can't beat staying in an Epcot resort.

We are just finding that out! It is just an incredible place to stay. Thanks for posting a reply and hope you enjoy the days still to come

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
A good day. We booked Cape May breakfast on our last day at BC (last minute to use up our credits ) and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Underrated as a character breakfast with many preferring to go to Contemporary for Chef Mickey's. We really enjoy this place and the fact we were not hurried on made it even better.

Hope you enjoy reading the rest and thanks for posting

Old 22 Feb 17, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Hi Just picking up on your report, great day, such an excellent hotel location, we will be there in 30 days and can't wait. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have booked Cape May breakfast rather than Garden Grill as it looks great but no Garden Grill wins as I'm hoping we will be able to jump on Soarin before the crowds get there, I agree with you the new film is fab. Off to read the rest now.

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by codym View Post
Another great day
Love your son in the TT photos
We loved the new Soarin too

Glad you like the TT photo - youngest son started it and when ever all around are losing the plot and screaming a little closed eye for the photo does make for a giggle

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Wonderful day! Just ace!

I was so pleased to hear Patrick is still at Soarin'! Wouldn't be the same otherwise! . Also glad to hear it's still an awesome ride! Can't wait to go on!

Just loving the closeness of the BC! Totally living the dream! X
Thanks Rach - your " Just ace!" quote just about sums the whole thing up - yes we were living a dream and I' so pleased it reads like that too. X
As for Patrick, it would be a dark day if you never heard the line
" even these little beauties" just before boarding

Hope you enjoy the days to follow

Old 26 Feb 17, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Day 10 - working on a dream

Old 26 Feb 17, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Looks like a great day.

We're booked into the beach club and also have an adr for cape may, it's so exciting reading your trip report. Thank you.
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List