Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 20 Feb 17, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixybird88
Proud to wear my Ears

Lets find out what happens when u bring the twins ... January 2017 Day 2 Seaworld 09/01/17

Didn't have a great nights sleep Fionn is a wiggler and moves all round the bed also paranoid of him falling off as they are still in cots and not used to beds. We woke at about 6 this morning and took our time getting ready we left the room at 8 and set off for ihop seaworld wasn't due to open til 10 and we wanted a decent breakfast as we knew food in the park itself isn't great. We left the car and decided to use the itrolley they had been the main transportation service we used the last time we had been to Orlando and had found it great but after nearly a half an hour waiting for one we šecided times had definitely changed. So we got to I hop I had New York strawberry cheesecake pancakes with bacon, eggs and has brown the kids had, pancakes bacon and eggs and Gerard had the same as me with a different flavoured pancake we also consumed lots of coffee I think I was having withdrawals as I'd had none the last 2 days it was delicious place was busy enough but we weren't left waiting too long for food we scuffed it all down settled the bill and decided that we didn't potentially want to wait another half hour for an itrolley so we said we would walk to seaworld, taking a short cut to reminisce through the doubletree at Hilton by seaworld the hotel we stayed in last time we wer in Orlando. It was a lovely day we wer even able to don on shorts and tees today. Now we weren't expecting it to be busy wen I had planned this day but sadly the few days before we arrived tilikum had passed away and I suppose that may have drew the crowds in cause it was busy enough way busier than I was expecting anyway. We decided to take turns on manta and while we did we strolled through the the aquarium with the twins we went searching for dory. Manta was a good roller coaster we both enjoyed it after this we decided to head to the shamu play area kids loved this as where able to go on all the rides even their first roller coaster which they insisted doing 5 times. It was coming to the time of the one ocean show as we decided to park up the stroller grab an ice lolly and watch it in the shade. We were on the fence with whether or not to go but when we got a deal on our tickets and it was included we decided we would. Now the kids loved the show but me and Gerard felt they the trainers wer constantly trying to justify everything they were doing like the whales were not par taking in the show but they felt they had to repeat over and over that if the whales don't want to do that it's fine they would wait til they are ready something that would never have been mentioned pre like the last time we went it never felt like that at all. Anyway they got finished the show my 2 loved it especially the splashing were as I came away feeling a little sad. As I mentioned we got ice lollies b4 heading in aoibhinn throughly enjoyed hers it ended up all over her she thought it was brilliant and we had to laugh at the mess she made

(seriously lacking in pics this day &#128542
so after the show we headed back to the shamu play area for a bit then made our way down to mako the new roller coaster tallest, longest and fastest roller coaster in Orlando. Gerard went first and came back looking a little green so I was a bit unsure if I wanted to go but I love roller coasters and said it. I ended up sitting beside 2 friends one had persuaded the other to go on it not knowing she wasn't a big roller coaster fan we got chatting and had a laugh. It was scary but we survived it will defo be one I'm not gonna do again though after this we wondered through the shark encounters kids enjoyed it then Gerard done kraken and we all headed to turtle trek aoibhinn wasn't too keen on this Fionn on the other hand loved it he thought it was amazing it had been the ride I was most looking forward to doing with them here. We wer starting to get tired so had a quick look at the dolphins and headed for the exit. I'm sure if we had a car they would of nodded of but we had to get the itrolley and although I thought they were gonna dose off on our knees they didn't we went back to chill for a half hour then headed to Walmart to pick up some snacks by the time we were finished we wer shattered so just picked up a mc dondalds and went back to the too to eat it. We done some bedtime stories and the kids wer asleep for 7, us 8.30
Tomorrow MK

Edited at 09:41 PM.
Pixybird88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Good day. We are doing Seaworld this year for the first since 2008, hope we enjoy it! Did you like it overall?
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixybird88
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by codym View Post
Good day. We are doing Seaworld this year for the first since 2008, hope we enjoy it! Did you like it overall?
Yeah it was nice overall and we only got to do the one show last time we went id really enjoyed the otter and sea lion show and loved the dolphin one but we didnt get the chance to fit them in. We had planned to do any other day here but we decided we would rather do disney instead.
Pixybird88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

It made me smile that you wanted to use the iTrolley just for old times' sake. We used the iTrolley on our first trip in 2010 and still, all these years later, my OH jokes all the time about how awful it was. We always had a long wait and it was always full!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List