Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Apr 15, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile disney pandora charms without going to disney?

Where abouts in florida if possible do they sell disney official charms for pandoras?

Havent actually purchased a pandora charm bracelet yet im weighing up my options between pandora amd chamilla as chamilla have beautiful cinderell charms avaliable in most h samuels
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 15, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I would guess the Pandora stores (think there's one at Mall at Millenia or Florida Mall?) would have the non park exclusive Disney charms. (I got a friend to help me pick up a couple of Disney charms from a regular Pandora store in the US)

Otherwise, World of Disney had Pandora Disney charms when I was there last week (if you're at Orlando without doing Disney parks).

I got a Chamilia last year and have a few Disney charms on it, however when I saw the Pandora Disney stuff I got a Pandora bracelet too! My Pandora bracelet at the moment is exclusively Disney...
Old 16 Apr 15, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dlamiot
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Just to say that my other half has defected over to pandora after having collected chamilia for a few years. The main reason is that a LOT of her charms had little crystals in and over time they have fallen out and been lost. We took loads back but they aren't cheap and she rarely wears it now as so many have missing stones she had two bangles and a bracelet so wasn't the odd charm we are talking at least 10. She is hoping to pick up some disney pandora too when we get there
dlamiot is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 15, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Pandora at Florida mall and pandora at altamonte mall ( both on Facebook) have the Disney non park exclusives. All the dresses Cinderella etc. I can see me spending a small fortune now i know I'm not restricted lol
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 15, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dlamiot View Post
Just to say that my other half has defected over to pandora after having collected chamilia for a few years. The main reason is that a LOT of her charms had little crystals in and over time they have fallen out and been lost. We took loads back but they aren't cheap and she rarely wears it now as so many have missing stones she had two bangles and a bracelet so wasn't the odd charm we are talking at least 10. She is hoping to pick up some disney pandora too when we get there
Just going to add that as I was purchasing my Disney Pandora stuff at MK, the Pandora CMs told me to keep my receipt in case of any warranty issues. They claimed that the Pandora warranty is worldwide and should work even in the UK for the Disney charms (something about going to a local Pandora store and they might have to send it to the US but they should be able to do something if defects come up within a year).

The CMs also suggested taking a picture or scanning my receipts, or folding them all up and putting it near the bracelet, so that I would have them to hand if ever needed!
Old 16 Apr 15, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Did you know keeping them in a ziplock bag stops them dulling. And if you ask nicely in the USA stores they May give you a pandora cleaning cloth. After spending a small fortune anyway oh and you can have your bracelets etc checked over at any pandora store. The ones in London are the main pandora stores the ones round the country are franchises.
I do not spend my life in pandora either lol.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 15, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

think I am sold on Pandora now! absolutely in love with their charms, might have to pop over to world of Disney to pick some up, thanks guys
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 15, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
nickbeaan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wildpearce2010 View Post
think I am sold on Pandora now! absolutely in love with their charms, might have to pop over to world of Disney to pick some up, thanks guys
These are some i got the girlfriend
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0006.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	60699  
nickbeaan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 15, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Did you know keeping them in a ziplock bag stops them dulling. And if you ask nicely in the USA stores they May give you a pandora cleaning cloth. After spending a small fortune anyway oh and you can have your bracelets etc checked over at any pandora store. The ones in London are the main pandora stores the ones round the country are franchises.
Ahhh I wish I knew about the cleaning cloth, should have tried asking at MK last week when I spent way too much money in Uptown Jewelers! (Though not sure if MK would do this!) Though I still have a Pandora cleaning cloth that the SA gave me when I bought some earrings on holiday a couple of years ago...

Didn't know about the ziploc, will do that then! The Pandora earrings I have tarnish every now and again and I need to clean them with the cloth...

Originally Posted by Wildpearce2010 View Post
The Disney ones are great, I love my Pandora Disney bracelet! (I also love my Chamilia Disney bracelet but right now I love the Pandora one more as I have a nicer mix of charms on it!)

As a note - I have duplicates of two of the openwork charms (Cinderella's Wish and Mickey Swirls) on my Pandora Disney bracelet. Intentionally got two of each so that I can put them on the barrels for earrings! Wasn't really intending to do this until I saw a display in the MK store where they'd done this with Cinderella's Wish and the earrings looked stunning!
Old 18 Apr 15, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
The official Pandora cleaning cloths are only £3 to buy, my local store had them in last week...

Originally Posted by dlamiot View Post
Its also a problem with some Pandora charms that have pave stones which is a lot of them these days .. I belong to a lot of Pandora groups and its a common problem.. that said touch wood I haven't lost any stones yet.

But I am going to return a Pandora bracelet tomorrow, I have the heart clasp one and it pops open so easy, its nothing like any of my other Pandoras.
daytonababe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread