Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Apr 15, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Pandora at Florida mall and pandora at altamonte mall ( both on Facebook) have the Disney non park exclusives. All the dresses Cinderella etc. I can see me spending a small fortune now i know I'm not restricted lol
The latest lot inc the dresses were released a week early and I got to see them in real life in Vegas.

I think the dresses look odd, Snow White has been cut off at the arms and the Elsa is so thin it doesn't look like a dress. I've heard rumours the dresses will be re-designed as so many have been critical. Cinderella is the nicest I think.

I'm not a massive fan of the Disney stuff but there are some nice bits in the new collection the glow in the dark murano's are nice I have a couple, the carriage, crown's , hearts etc are nice too.
My daughter got the Minnie & Mickey heads which are very similar to the Chamilia's ones.

From the end of this month every Pandora stockist in Canada, USA, Puerto Rico and Mexico will be able to stock the non park exclusive Disney charms
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 15, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nickbeaan View Post
These are some i got the girlfriend
Wow - you have a lucky girlfriend!
Old 18 Apr 15, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

In case you were still deciding between Pandora and Chamilia (or both? ): photo of my mostly Disney Chamilia bracelet (left) and my all Disney Pandora bracelet (right).

Differences between the two:

1) Chamilia sells locks that can go anywhere on the bracelet (they're the two beads with flat sides on my bracelet). Unfortunately they have also left a slight mark on my bracelet (after about a year)?

Pandora on the other hand sells clips that go on two specific places on the bracelet (they're the Mickey/Minnie ones on my bracelet) to divide up the bracelet into 3 parts. Downside is that they only go on the two specific places, so I suspect that if I eventaully want a full bracelet it will be harder to fit the charms well on the Pandora than on the Chamilia.

Also - to me the Pandora clips feel a lot more secure than the Chamilia locks.

2) The Chamilia bracelet I have doesn't have threads on both ends near the clasp. I don't have a safety chain for my Chamilia, but I suspect if I do ever get one that it's not going to fit on as nicely as the safety chain I have on my Pandora (which has threads on both ends near the clasp that the safety chain goes onto).

Otherwise they're pretty similar I think? At the moment I have a preference for my Pandora because well, it's newer, and I like the charms on it much more... And it's all Disney!

(And as I posted above - I have two of Cinderella's Wish and two of Mickey Swirls, so that I can also wear them as earrings!)

Edited at 01:35 AM.
sky13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 15, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
You can put Pandora clips where you like, you just need some of the clear rubber O rings off ebay or amazon , they are about £2 for 20.
You slip them on the bracelet and place the clip over it and it doesn't move.

I also buy the sterling silver stoppers, basically a rubber O ring with a Sterling silver ring to go over the top, they are fab for stopping charms moving.

Safety chains in general drive me nuts I have a few Pandora ones and they all become unscrewed and move.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 15, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
In case you were still deciding between Pandora and Chamilia (or both? ): photo of my mostly Disney Chamilia bracelet (left) and my all Disney Pandora bracelet (right).

Differences between the two:

1) Chamilia sells locks that can go anywhere on the bracelet (they're the two beads with flat sides on my bracelet). Unfortunately they have also left a slight mark on my bracelet (after about a year)?

Pandora on the other hand sells clips that go on two specific places on the bracelet (they're the Mickey/Minnie ones on my bracelet) to divide up the bracelet into 3 parts. Downside is that they only go on the two specific places, so I suspect that if I eventaully want a full bracelet it will be harder to fit the charms well on the Pandora than on the Chamilia.

Also - to me the Pandora clips feel a lot more secure than the Chamilia locks.

2) The Chamilia bracelet I have doesn't have threads on both ends near the clasp. I don't have a safety chain for my Chamilia, but I suspect if I do ever get one that it's not going to fit on as nicely as the safety chain I have on my Pandora (which has threads on both ends near the clasp that the safety chain goes onto).

Otherwise they're pretty similar I think? At the moment I have a preference for my Pandora because well, it's newer, and I like the charms on it much more... And it's all Disney!

(And as I posted above - I have two of Cinderella's Wish and two of Mickey Swirls, so that I can also wear them as earrings!)
i am in love with your disney pandora bracelet its gorgeous! I definatley want the pandora one now we just need to find some time in our busy itinerary to pop over to downtown disney!

thanks for all the comments and pictures guys much appreciated!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 15, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
The official Pandora cleaning cloths are only £3 to buy, my local store had them in last week...
Picked one up from my local Pandora this weekend! Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by Wildpearce2010 View Post
i am in love with your disney pandora bracelet its gorgeous! I definatley want the pandora one now we just need to find some time in our busy itinerary to pop over to downtown disney!

thanks for all the comments and pictures guys much appreciated!
Thanks! I really do love the Disney Pandora charms. Can't wait to see what else they come out with over the next 10 years (and am hoping that I will either be able to make it back to a US Disney park, or that they will start selling the charms outside of the US/Canada/etc)!
Old 19 Apr 15, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread