Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Apr 15, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Prices and best places for Uggs?

Hi there

I'm just wondering where the best place is for Uggs in Orlando and what kind of prices they are. Looking to get the classic short ones. Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 15, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Personally I think you are best with the department stores(Macy's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc). The outlets seem to have really random selections, odd colours and designs, so if you want something specific the big stores generally stock the most popular styles at decent prices. You can find out the prices too by going on their websites.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 15, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The outlets have greatly improved this time more of the classic colours and styles and some with a twist I got two pairs in the outlets this time classic short ones and it came to $173 x
Old 19 Apr 15, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Always got mine from Journeys at the outlets - Got a really lovely leather fur lined pair a couple of years back! Had a bit of a nightmare at the airport with them though... 😳
Old 19 Apr 15, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

Journeys for Kidz, in the Florida Mall, is where I buy mine from

I take a uk5, and they are classed as children's

Think they were about $120,
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 15, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Stroppybon View Post
Always got mine from Journeys at the outlets - Got a really lovely leather fur lined pair a couple of years back! Had a bit of a nightmare at the airport with them though... 😳
With customs do you mean?
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by beautybutterfly View Post
With customs do you mean?
No we travelled with Virgin so did the DTD bag drop off on day of departure then went shopping as we had a few hours to spare...I got the boots but it was far too hot to put them on as they were fur lined, My plan had been to wear them once we got on plane and pop my sandals in my hand luggage...but then all kids decided they needed toilet so i took Dd and DH took the boys we then stood waiting outside the mens loo for them to come out... We then carried on to the departure lounge and sat down only for me to realise I had lost my boots! Ran back with eldest DS to find them surrounded by security outside the mens toilets.Never been so scared in my life, they had radioed it through as a security scare! Told me I might not be able to join the flight with my family! After about 10 minutes of me crying my eyes out and DS backing me up one of them finally took pity on me and let us go with the boots but a very stern telling off! DH was really not impressed with me when we finally got back! 😳
Old 20 Apr 15, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Tamz1983
Imagineer

Tamz1983's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Stroppybon View Post
No we travelled with Virgin so did the DTD bag drop off on day of departure then went shopping as we had a few hours to spare...I got the boots but it was far too hot to put them on as they were fur lined, My plan had been to wear them once we got on plane and pop my sandals in my hand luggage...but then all kids decided they needed toilet so i took Dd and DH took the boys we then stood waiting outside the mens loo for them to come out... We then carried on to the departure lounge and sat down only for me to realise I had lost my boots! Ran back with eldest DS to find them surrounded by security outside the mens toilets.Never been so scared in my life, they had radioed it through as a security scare! Told me I might not be able to join the flight with my family! After about 10 minutes of me crying my eyes out and DS backing me up one of them finally took pity on me and let us go with the boots but a very stern telling off! DH was really not impressed with me when we finally got back! 😳

oh my goodness!
3rd Visit..Caribbean Beach May 2017
4th Visit...Coronado Springs May 2018
Tamz1983 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Lottaroo
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I always stop off at Journeys in the outlets for my Ugg and DC fix every time we go - always a good price too

Lottie and Mark Tackle Florida
November 2010 - Tuscana Resort
November 2012 - Marriott Royal Palms Vacation Club

November 2015 - Marriott "where ever has staff rate open for our dates"
Lottaroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Natztastic
Apprentice Imagineer

The UGG outlet at Prime outlets (Sorry still in the habit of saying it) for me.

I have bough a pair every year for the last 5 years and been really happy with them from there. They do have more uniqiue colours etc but they have classic styles too.

I got some short UGGs in October last year for around £80.
DLP Aug '08 - WDW May '09 - WDW Nov '10 - DLP May '11 - DLP Dec '11 - WDW Oct '12 (Got engaged!) - DLP Mar '13 - WDW May '13 - DLP Oct '13 - WDW Oct '14 - WDW May '15 - Orlando Nov 15 - Orlando May '16 - Orlando Sep '16
Natztastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread