Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Feb 16, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
So I did the last of my ADR's today we're staying onsite at OKW and have kids 11, 8 and 2 so quite a few character breakfasts, how do people think they look
Friday 19th August arrive - none
Sat 20th - seaworld 7am chef mickey 6pm Olivias
Sunday 21st -MK until mid afternoon. 8am crystal palace 12.50 BOG 6pm Raglan road
Monday 22nd - typhoon lagoon 6pm whispering canyon
Tuesday 23rd - HS until mid afternoon 8am Hollywood & vine 1.15 50's prime time, quick service evening
Wednesday 24th - Epcot all day (if we manage it!) 10am arkeshus then quick service to dinner
Thursday 25th - aquatica 6pm T. rex
Friday 26th - AK (all day hopefully) 8am tuskers then quick service remainder of day
Saturday 27th no reservations may go to celebration and use QS during the day
Sunday 28th MK in afternoon and evening and use QS
Monday 29th -blizzard beach 6.15 hoop dee do
Tuesday 30th - Discovery cove. 7pm house of blues (restaurant.com voucher)
Wednesday 31st - HS afternoon 10.30am ohana 4.30 fantasmic package at HBD
Thursday 1st sep - Epcot afternoon 6.30pm via Napoli (pay oop)
I realise we've slightly gone over ADR's but for a couple of DS's meals we're planning to pay oop for kids meals for him, and hoping to just pay for a kids fantasmic package for him at HBD as no way will he eat the adult food and complete waste of 2TS.
Only need to keep a look now and hope a river of lights package comes up for tusker and try to change over and maybe a Star Wars character meal (don't know what I would cancel!)
What an exciting schedule! Did you do dining plan?
I have booked breki at Cindy's but deliberating on adding one at tuskers, I hear it's good to do that then straight onto the safari while it's quieter and cooler!
I also am deliberating on whether to have a night at a wdwr.
HVe a great time, so nice to get it all tied up! I just got universal tickets sorted today. Glad I'm not the only one spending lots of time planning. My hubby has no idea what's involved in all the planning and comparing sites etc lol
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 16, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs B View Post
What an exciting schedule! Did you do dining plan?
I have booked breki at Cindy's but deliberating on adding one at tuskers, I hear it's good to do that then straight onto the safari while it's quieter and cooler!
I also am deliberating on whether to have a night at a wdwr.
HVe a great time, so nice to get it all tied up! I just got universal tickets sorted today. Glad I'm not the only one spending lots of time planning. My hubby has no idea what's involved in all the planning and comparing sites etc lol
Yes we have the dining plan MrsB, so lots of planning. I think my husband now understands why I plan so much and that it helps but he doesn't want to do any!
If I was going to do 1 night onsite I would consider universal rather than disney as the early entry and front of line passes are worth far more than the disney perks.
Old 25 Feb 16, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
redscouse2
Excited about Disney

Hope you have a fab holiday , you are there the same days as us
redscouse2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 16, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by redscouse2 View Post
Hope you have a fab holiday , you are there the same days as us
You as well, like your name but hubby and son might not as they're blue scourers 😁
Old 25 Feb 16, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
redscouse2
Excited about Disney

You as well, like your name but hubby and son might not as they're blue scourers 😁
Haha
We're staying at port Orleans riverside ? What about you?
redscouse2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 16, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

We're at OKW as 5 in 1 room for 2 weeks gets a bit much! We stayed at Port orleans years ago before we had the kids when it was called something else and it was fab. The food court looks really good.
Old 25 Feb 16, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
redscouse2
Excited about Disney

We're at OKW as 5 in 1 room for 2 weeks gets a bit much! We stayed at Port orleans years ago before we had the kids when it was called something else and it was fab. The food court looks really good.
There is only 3 of us so thought we would try port Orleans , have stayed in CBR and CS , which we loved
Counting the days down now till fast pass time !
Old 25 Feb 16, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

Nice to be a boat ride to DTD. Enjoy. X
Old 25 Feb 16, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread