Old 29 Jul 16, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Awwww how sad, its all over

I have really enjoyed reading your trippie, its made me smile and laugh out loud with every day Ive read! I totally get what you mean with the ADR, clock watching with staying onsite though, I struggled a bit with it last year for 2 weeks so I have tried to be more relaxed with my plans next year and have some ADR free days and just hope for the best either with a walk up or MDE booking.

Such a shame you don't have another trip in the pipeline, but I suppose that could all change come later in the year
Me too

Thank you Shona for all your lovely comments throughout Can't wait for your one next year! xxx

Originally Posted by Happyjo40 View Post
I sat and read your whole trippie over a few days, and i must say I loved it. You have definitely made the best of your time out there. Thank you for sharing your trip with us, after seeing your meal at Sanaa i have made my first ADR! Thanks again :-)
Aww thank you YAY! You will love Saana xx

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Awwwww no! I'm so sad it's over. Have enjoyed reading every bit, you write so well and you are so funny! Busy last day, plus I can't believe your cup of tea mocking you about being back in the UK with that hidden mickey!
Thanks so much for writing.
Lizzie x
Aww thank you Lizzie

That Hidden Mickey was unbelievable! xx

Originally Posted by letty View Post
Fab writing and photos
Thank you so much xx

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Thanks for the fantastic report,looks like you had a great time
We did, thank you so much xx

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
Ahhh I'm gutted your trippie is over! I have loved reading each day and it has given me so many pointers for our first trip booked for next may. Thanks so much for sharing.
Me too Boo!

So glad you got some pointers, thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by sarahw607 View Post
Phew I'm exhausted just reading about your journey home, you must have been shattered!
Such a great trip report, I've really enjoyed reading along, it sounds like you had an absolutely amazing time x
Yeah it was a long one! Thank you for reading xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by saratogajan View Post
Have really enjoyed your reports and fabulous photos. You need to book again to keep us entertained with more!
Thank you! Haha! I wish xx

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Fantastic end to a brilliant holiday and trip report. Thanks soo much for sharing
Thank YOU for reading! xx

Originally Posted by Seaworldfan View Post
Brilliant trip report, thank you for taking the time to share
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Lady Victoria View Post
Loved your report Rachael.
Aw thank you! xx

Originally Posted by Daza View Post
Fabulous trip report!
Thank you very much x

Originally Posted by CuriousAlice View Post
Hi Rachel,

I have loved following your report and your fab photos. You have really made me laugh with your comments and observations. You seem to have had a wonderful break and you did so much. Lots of lovely food and a cocktail or two as well. It's great how you even got some 'me time' at the parks while Chris got to do his golf.

So sad it has come to an end - I will miss catching up on your instalments.

Here's hoping you have another trip booked soon xx
Hehe thanks, glad you enjoyed it and it made you laugh

xx

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I felt sad reading your last day, knowing I will feel the same in a few weeks, it is a horrible feeling, going home.
I know, it sucks! Thank you so much for reading xx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Oh I'm so sad this is over (& a tad embarrassed I haven't finished mine yet from 3 months earlier!). Have loved reading along. That last day sounds lovely, apart from the travel home obvs. That pic of Chris and the Ohana meat is fab - he looks so happy!

We have no more plans at the moment so joining you there! Living vicariously through other trippies though

Xx
Me too! Oh I haven't read any of yours! I'll have to go hunt it down!

Haha I know! Delighted with the meat!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
What a long trip home but the scenery near your home is stunning.

Enjoyed your highs it all looks fabulous
Thank you It is pretty near us! xx

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
I cannot believe you got in the wrong car! That made me laugh a lot.

A lot of the final day resonated with me. I loved having a snack chair on the flight too! We always have a Chinese when we get home from holidays.

Can't believe how much further on it is for you. I'm done by the time we get to LGW, let alone another flight. Beautiful scenery to come home to.

I've loved your report. I will miss logging on to read the next instalment. I know how hard it is to document everything in such detail and keep the momentum going and you've done a fab job. So sad it's over 😿

We're in the same boat re not having a trip planned. But it'll come! And don't forget...there's stuff to look forward to as well
🍤🍹

xxx
Haha I know. Whoops!

A take away on coming home night is the law!

I know, such a pain living up here sometimes!

Thank you for all your lovely comments Helen Can't wait for Monday! xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh Rach I have read this with such a heavy heart, I am beyond sad that it's over (although you getting into the wrong car certainly made me chuckle!)

It had been an absolute delight reading along with your amazing honeymoon, thank you so much for sharing with us all (and I feel extra super lucky to have made a little cameo too!)

And as Helen says... lots to look forward too 🍤🍹

xxx
I know Lisa Sad face!
Haha I know, what a pair of idiots!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and it was sooo good to meet you! Roll on Monday! So excited! xxx

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
Fab trip and hopefully you'll be planning another trip somewhere soon
Thank you! Hope so! xx

Originally Posted by samhugs View Post
Oh no I don't want them to end.

Good luck and I hope you go back soon x
Thank you very much for reading xx

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Brilliant Rachael! Loved loved loved reading it! From the many fantastic photos to all the little details. Hilarious you got in wrong car

I know its sad when its over but looking at the countryside near you life isn't too bad is it?! You're very lucky.

Thanks again for taking the time to share.

Thanks Jen Glad you enjoyed it and thanks so much for all your lovely comments!

We are lucky to live in a beautiful place, but it's not Florida Haha! xx

Originally Posted by fairyella View Post
Have just read your wedding trippie and this one back to back. Really enjoyed them, looks like you had an amazing time and fit so much into your days. So well written and makes me excited for our upcoming holiday! 😊
Has been my bedtime reading for the past couple of weeks lol! Thanks for sharing 😊
Oh wow, that must have taken a while! Haha! Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed reading them x

Originally Posted by rscxox View Post
I'm so sad this is finished I feel you should return to Orlando just to give me another TR to read

Buffalo Wild Wings is so yummy isn't it, my DBF was also impressed with all the TV's😂

I also NEED that Chip mug! Xx
Hehehe I think so too

Yeah we loved BWW! So yum!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
This is a great last day post, love the photo of you both looking sad!

Must say, you looked amazing in your bikini even after all that florida food! You won't see me in one next year I will need a top to toe onsie swimsuit!

Such a lovely time following you both on this trip report, I hope you go again soon so we can read it all again! xx
Sad faces haha!

Aw thank you! Haha I doubt it lady!

Thanks for all your lovely comments and for my gift! Will be watching it on Sat xxx

Originally Posted by Rwethereyet? View Post
I have loved reading your report, it's given me some excitement once I'd finished all of our planning. We go on Monday and can't wait. We are also staying in Bahama Bay for the second time. Our condo is the one on the top floor, above yours I believe. We have added something to our plans as a result of reading your report, we're going to rent a boat from the Grand Floridian. Something we've never done and you seemed to have so much fun doing it.
Thanks for taking the time to do this, not sure that I will manage one.
Oooh that is SO exciting! You will love Bahama Bay and the boat trip! Enjoy! Thank you for reading xx

Originally Posted by am15476 View Post
Dear Rachel. So sad that your trippy had finished. I absolutely loved reading it and enjoying your holiday. We are off on Saturday, so excited! You have made me think about squeezing a little trip to Anna Maria Island. It looked so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful holiday. Best wishes x
Aw thank you

OMG Saturday! Exciting! I hope you manage to squeeze in AMI, its amazing!

Thanks for reading! xx

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
i thought the report was finished, so i was delighted to get another instalment . shame its over,but i predict it wont be too long before you book the next, your first wedding anniversary needs celebrating. mo x
Hehehe nope, still had more ramblings

Hahaha I doubt that will happen, but you never know!

Thanks for reading xx
Old 29 Jul 16, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Party of 5
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Party of 5's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Bahama bay, we're off in four weeks, staying in the same condo as yours, can't wait, it looks lovely:-D
Party of 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Great report, we've done Buffalo Wild Wings and wasn't overly impressed but looking at the boneless wings you had I think we might give it another try next time.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Party of 5 View Post
Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Bahama bay, we're off in four weeks, staying in the same condo as yours, can't wait, it looks lovely:-D
Oh you lucky thing! You will love it!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post
Great report, we've done Buffalo Wild Wings and wasn't overly impressed but looking at the boneless wings you had I think we might give it another try next time.
Thank you! Oh really? Yeah maybe give it another bash xx
Old 29 Jul 16, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Absolutely fantastic report, really enjoyed reading it! And I was even mentioned! Extra plus! AMI looks so beautiful, defiantly going to check out rod & reel. Looking forward to the next one, whenever it might be.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Aww gutted this is the final installment of your trippy! It's been fab! Thanks for sharing it with us, and I hope you get to book another trip back soon xx

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
SleepingSophie
Getting Excited

Absolutely loved reading your reports! Infact half way through this one i felt the need to stop. Go back and read the wedding one first. And then come back. I am SO glad it did!

Thank you for sharing your amazing trips! You've inspired me to try some new places especially!
xx

Sophie
Sheraton World,Sheraton VV,WL,AKL.As an Adult-2010 PC-2012 SSR-2014 SSR - 2016 -The Magic of Memories & Wedding Trip Report!
SSR - 2017 *How Many New Things Can We Do - March 2017*
SleepingSophie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Boo, so sad this is finished! Thanks for writing such a fab report!

Also, those boneless wings look SO GOOD. Can't wait to try BWW sometime.

xx
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List